claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
lmao I just checked his patreon post and theres one guy just constantly sucking off sunset, he completely ignores any valid criticism and just attacks the people voicing their complaints while giving the best head sunset will ever receive. No wonder sunset continues to get away with his constant scams.

I honest believe a lot of his patreons are in denial that they're being milked, that or they're suffering from sunk cost fallacy where they don't really care how much they lose, as long they eventually get it. So glad I canceled my membership 2 years ago.

Last edited:

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
Has anyone else been unable to unlock the Harley 2 Anal scene? I have the other three option, ( Dildo, scissor, and Dual leash) but no anal.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Problem is he don't want the help. Wringing patreons for as little content as possible out of laziness and lack of creativity is his goal. Tis a good thing JSK Studio just released his new game as well. For some reason they always release around the same time each year. Now that's a developer I like to support. You pay for each finished game, quality doesn't decreases much from each game, and you just know this is a developer that tries. Not one whose most creative thing this year was a blowjob with tied hands.

Also, not that I want it at all, but wasn't one of the arguments for his delays that there was gonna be another halloween event that nobody wanted? (Ps. Notice the copy paste with the harleys?)
if anything JSK's quality rises every release, especially now with their move over to using Unity instead of Flash, they can make their games even bigger, Im going to need a walkthrough for that new game though, cant for the life of me figure out how to increase the hearts for the queen

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
Went to see the most recent post on his patreon because I wanted to see the comments and I found it funny that two guys where constantly defending the Dev even when the dissapointed comments were respectful. Just goes to show how stupid the human being can be. Dev pulled a Cyberpunk 2077, he advertised something and the final product was a complete let down and dissapointment but well i don't tink he cares much, dude literally gets nearly 20k per month so he gotta keep milking the cows before they run dry.

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
lmao I just checked his patreon post and theres one guy just constantly sucking off sunset, he completely ignores any valid criticism and just attacks the people voicing their complaints while giving the best head sunset will ever receive. No wonder sunset continues to get away with his constant scams.

I honest believe a lot of his patreons are in denial that they're being milked, that or they're suffering from sunk cost fallacy where they don't really care how much they lose, as long they eventually get it. So glad I canceled my membership 2 years ago.
beat me to it :LOL: had a few chuckles seeing the same dudes defending the dev.

Reactions: GucciGang69

testing7

Sep 16, 2020
if anything JSK's quality rises every release, especially now with their move over to using Unity instead of Flash, they can make their games even bigger, Im going to need a walkthrough for that new game though, cant for the life of me figure out how to increase the hearts for the queen
Hey I Kind of new here. Where do you get all the signatures you have at the bottom. Ive seen some but not all the ones you have

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Ok, I'll just add in one extra thing, if you're on Mac (most recent updated version), 2.3.4 will not work.

groonan28

Sep 12, 2018

Exactly what i think, i loved the concept and supported the guy for a couple of years but i realised that the updates were less common and with less content. when i started to suspect that they did not care anymore was some time ago, when said that they left animations for other times, i really liked the few it had but i got it, too much time tacking and wanted to focus in something else, did not liked that but i got it.Then the updates came each two months and after a time they came with less content. i realised that the creator did not care anymore, and that is sad. if he really wanted to continue the game, he could use some help but complains about how hard it is, which im sure it is dont get me wrong here , but with 16-18k per month im quite sure he coud get some help to improve the game, like a decent animator and programmer to improve mechanics like using the villains or somthing else. But at the end of the day it is his proyect and do what he wish which is fine, but people should realise that this is going nowhere which i dont like to say that ,art is top 10 , i loved the superheroine stuff,the writting is very decent and there is queality here. I really wish this was not in the state it is right now. but hey after years we can not deny it has a decent amount of content, it just that it is not going to get better.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Exactly what i think, i loved the concept and supported the guy for a couple of years but i realised that the updates were less common and with less content. when i started to suspect that they did not care anymore was some time ago, when said that they left animations for other times, i really liked the few it had but i got it, too much time tacking and wanted to focus in something else, did not liked that but i got it.Then the updates came each two months and after a time they came with less content. i realised that the creator did not care anymore, and that is sad. if he really wanted to continue the game, he could use some help but complains about how hard it is, which im sure it is dont get me wrong here , but with 16-18k per month im quite sure he coud get some help to improve the game, like a decent animator and programmer to improve mechanics like using the villains or somthing else. But at the end of the day it is his proyect and do what he wish which is fine, but people should realise that this is going nowhere which i dont like to say that ,art is top 10 , i loved the superheroine stuff,the writting is very decent and there is queality here. I really wish this was not in the state it is right now. but hey after years we can not deny it has a decent amount of content, it just that it is not going to get better.
Amen

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes