Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
As someone who first saw this game on 4Chan (or maybe 8chan? The one that had or has an ENTIRE tab for just Harem Games) when it was actually called "Injustice Unlimited" I was always excited for this project (though I am so so glad I never dropped a PENNY on it). That must have been at least 2015 cause I had just built my first gaming rig using tips gleaned from the forums there. This game has been in development for THE BETTER PART OF A DECADE!!!!! And even with his promise to "Focus only on CURRENT characters and NO animations" he since added like 3 or 4 new characters and animations.

At this point I don't even know if it's a grift or the dude just really loves appeasing his Top Tier Donors or is a massive troll/social experiment and we're all doofuses for being hoodwinked. All I can say is that I hope this guy never gets into a relationship becuase that person will be cursed with manipulation and lies and broken promises and excuses. Not even the money could be so good to stay with someone who can't even commit to their chosen career.

SomeBeardo

Oct 26, 2017
I had already mentally written a post for when GSG hit 12 months with only 3 updates then he goes and manages to squeeze in a fourth just before time ran out. Good going, I honestly didn't think it would happen. Maybe he means to stick to this new 3 month release cycle.

Reactions: Satyr

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Exactly what i think, i loved the concept and supported the guy for a couple of years but i realised that the updates were less common and with less content. when i started to suspect that they did not care anymore was some time ago, when said that they left animations for other times, i really liked the few it had but i got it, too much time tacking and wanted to focus in something else, did not liked that but i got it.Then the updates came each two months and after a time they came with less content. i realised that the creator did not care anymore, and that is sad. if he really wanted to continue the game, he could use some help but complains about how hard it is, which im sure it is dont get me wrong here , but with 16-18k per month im quite sure he coud get some help to improve the game, like a decent animator and programmer to improve mechanics like using the villains or somthing else. But at the end of the day it is his proyect and do what he wish which is fine, but people should realise that this is going nowhere which i dont like to say that ,art is top 10 , i loved the superheroine stuff,the writting is very decent and there is queality here. I really wish this was not in the state it is right now. but hey after years we can not deny it has a decent amount of content, it just that it is not going to get better.
I have noticed most of this as well - and its kind of scary how much our experiences run parallel, actually.

They blatantly ignore any suggestions from here, during their podcasts, from their patreons and from any commentary in Discord [forums which, up until recently, I was a member of]. They may use it a barometer to determine how well some of the changes they are going to make are going to be received, but they haven't taken an idea that anyone has mentioned in the over 2 years I monitored. The closest comment to that effect was 'that's interesting; we'll look into that.' Which of course was almost immediately fed into a wood chipper.

That said, I want to play Devil's Advocate a bit and ask if the reason behind the slowdown is due to them rebuilding the game; learning new skills is a pain, tbh. With all the changes, could that be slowing down the release schedule? I want to give them the entire benefit of the doubt here. Is it greed or incompetence that's slowing down development of the story, updating and release?

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
From what I remember when I was on the discord, being a mod requires you suck GS's cock at least once a day. Twice on sundays.
And if you were a mod (or mods liked you), you could also break the rules whenever you wanted and anyone who complained would be told "If you have a problem with them, you have a problem with me".

Reactions: xMendoza

Openil

Apr 19, 2019
My PC kek'd it and had to reinstall windows, lost all my games saves, anyone got a completed or close to completed one i can nab? Don't really want to grind allthe interactions to get to the new stuff

Xypher

May 1, 2017
2.3.4 Changelog anyone?
SU 2.3.3 --> SU 2.3.4 Changelog

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- Back buttons added to main menus
- Blackfire's body missing during titjob with Slave outfit
- Crush's dance scene disappearing in her cell
- Huntress' anal scene disappearing in her cell and vault
- Black Canary missing head and body pieces in portrait
- Artemis' cell being locked out with new games
- Exit button not showing up in living quarters menus properly