xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

Now you see her... Now you don't?
Kicking off 2022, longtime favorite Zatanna will finally be getting her Cell Content coming near the end of February!

The Entertainer seems rather happy to be in the Cells with Lex but is it all a ploy?

Could Zatanna be planning her greatest escape yet or has Lex actually captivated her to stay? Find out next week on how soon you'll get this update!

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019

Kicking off 2022, longtime favorite Zatanna will finally be getting her Cell Content coming near the end of February!

The Entertainer seems rather happy to be in the Cells with Lex but is it all a ploy?

Could Zatanna be planning her greatest escape yet or has Lex actually captivated her to stay? Find out next week on how soon you'll get this update!
I expected them to start throwing teasers from Monday. One way or another, the update will still be small.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

I'm assuming sunset will at the very least finish WW and Superwoman's cells in this update. Shit's ridiculous.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017

gumball.jpg

Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
how can i get circe ?
i did both Pursue her during Yacht event and \Halloween Event
but she did not shows up
so what should i dp ?

Thwip!

May 13, 2018

"Cell" content?!
Don't get me wrong -- I'm glad Zatanna is finally in the game. I just expected her to end up as one of Tala's slaves (like Raven) since she's also a "magic user".

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes