Niccodem

Nov 18, 2017

Now you see her... Now you don't?
Kicking off 2022, longtime favorite Zatanna will finally be getting her Cell Content coming near the end of February!

The Entertainer seems rather happy to be in the Cells with Lex but is it all a ploy?

Could Zatanna be planning her greatest escape yet or has Lex actually captivated her to stay? Find out next week on how soon you'll get this update!
Wow, he's posting? He's still alive?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I really love how everybody here hates the dev; it's fucking hilarious.
Something Unlimited is damned near the perfect example of why you should never donate to a patreon. He's not the worst dev abusing the service, but there is only a few of them that pull in as much for as little work as SR7. If he wasn't so lucky to have his fake job he'd probably be on the street with his work ethic. I work harder taking one shit than he does in a month of working on SU.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
"Cell" content?!
Don't get me wrong -- I'm glad Zatanna is finally in the game. I just expected her to end up as one of Tala's slaves (like Raven) since she's also a "magic user".
I think that upgrading her device and putting her in Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello should be a massive hint,she will go in the cells.After all Raven doesn't have anything like this.

Reactions: lockerxx

[fedexweb]

Sep 18, 2018
Nice list but you missed Crush,Harley2,Lady Shiva and Ravager
No, I forgot them, the version we see of Crush is not from any series, it is an interpretation of gunsmoke based on comics, everyone knows where Harley2 comes from, the last shitty series ruining the character, Lady Shiva and Ravager I'm not 100% sure of the series version.

If Gunsmoke Games reads this please tell us.

(all this will be added in version 2.0, my patreon is.... I'm kidding)

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
No, I forgot them, the version we see of Crush is not from any series, it is an interpretation of gunsmoke based on comics, everyone knows where Harley2 comes from, the last shitty series ruining the character, Lady Shiva and Ravager I'm not 100% sure of the series version.

If Gunsmoke Games reads this please tell us.

(all this will be added in version 2.0, my patreon is.... I'm kidding)
Lady Shiva is from young justice
View attachment Sandra_Wu-San_Earth-16_0001.webp

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I'm assuming sunset will at the very least finish WW and Superwoman's cells in this update. Shit's ridiculous.
No I would say that will be held off

More likely the additional scenes will be exclusively Starfire and blackfire leash scene and Artemis and Cheshire leash scene

Maybe atargirl but that's it

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes