LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Haven't even bothered downloading the update for this game in a while but does anyone else have to google the characters he decides to introduce instead of finishing the game, like who tf is lana lang?
Can't entirely blame you, whether people acknowledge this or not. In most Superman releases, she's a minor character who at least can have a few lines and then never appear again. Lana Lang is in some origins of Superman, she is one of Clark's love interests whether it be a fleeting one or a more core part of the story.

Reactions: Inbdt and Zane11

saber0

Jul 13, 2018
Okay, I get that you talk to Darci to trigger Lana...but she's not in her cell in my game and I do not remember how to get her

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Okay, I get that you talk to Darci to trigger Lana...but she's not in her cell in my game and I do not remember how to get her
From my reference sheet:

After the Yacht event, repair the Robotics Lab. Then visit the Villain Hideout and you should run into Darci, then you'll have the option to repair her at the Lexcorp robotics lab. Not sure if Toyman needs to be 'unhired' for this off of the top of my head, or if any interactions are required in the Yacht event, but yeah that should get the ball rolling.

Also, I'm not sure how far along the progression needs to be in Darci's cell before she offers you Lana, I just continued my existing game from where I had left off (I had captured/recruited everyone at this point and fully progressed with each gal).

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Awesome Zatanna is still buggy i can put her back in the Bordello or the Glamur slam
and i still got this other bug:- Roulette repeating dialog about Donna and Cassie :rolleyes:

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Am I missing something here?, the game runs on Unity, which can easily handle a little game like this.
Unity is the engine that it runs on, but it’s built in a framework called fungus, and a very old version of fungus at this point. It’s buggy as fuck and like I said the creators of fungus are surprised this game even functions. There are newer versions of fungus, but they’re not compatible with old content. There is no simple way to export what exists to something new.

Deleted member 1371697

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Oh, I've always been a fan of Lana Lang since I watched Smallville, years ago.

Don't have any time to play it anytime soon, unfortunately.
(Think that the last version I played might have been when we could hire Rose.)

But, I'm definitely going to try and find some time to pledge and play the game again, soon. :)

Reactions: evilkitty97

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
So there two things we can expect from Sunset:
1. He'll deliver the promised content, but not on the promised release date, with the update getting delayed a whole other week or two
2. He'll deliver on the promised release date, but the content will be cut short, and like in the case of this update, the main girl that was first promised to be covered is the one that gets cut.

This is some hillarious incompetence. An actual decent and trustworthy developer would do either one of these two:
1. He'd promise a end of June release, but he wouldn't tease Mercy if he's aware of how much problems he is having with updating Mercy, instead he'd tease Lana Lang from the start, and wouldn't say jack shit about Mercy
2. He'd say that the release window is anywhere between the end of June and the middle of July (you know, actually being honest about the release date and not lying) and then tease and deliver both Mercy and Lana Lang.

It would be so easy for him to be honest, yet he unnecessarily always chooses not to be, this guy would fit in well in EA with how much bullshit radiates from him.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Thanks for replying the problem is i dont have darci in a cell
How do i get her
I honestly don't remember... I'm pretty sure you go to the Robotics Lab to repair Darci, but there may be a couple more steps involved there.

There's a guide in the OP though, that should have what you need.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for replying the problem is i dont have darci in a cell
How do i get her
As I mentioned earlier in this thread, Darci becomes available after the Yacht event, and as Zane11 mentioned you'll need to complete the Robotics lab, which means you might need to track down some parts for said Robotics lab (read: heists). Then, once the lab is completed, you should run into Darci chasing Toyman in the Villain's Hideout.

This is covered in Archer's guide, and I also briefly summarize this in the Quick Reference sheet that I made that is also linked in the OP, which I updated this morning for 2.3.7. Both references can be rather helpful in helping figure this stuff out, for those that don't grok developer logic...

There was another guide that I found rather helpful as well, but it hasn't been updated in years. My quick reference is mainly to give you quick facts like what level a Superheroine is, where scenes happen, that sort of thing, when you just need quick facts and not a full walkthrough for various characters.

ntentacle

Have you completed the progression with Darci in her cell? I'm guessing you need to get to a certain point with her before she's willing to gift Lana to you. I had reached the 'nickname' stage with Darci in 2.3.6, and had no problem using that save to trigger this event in 2.3.7 when I picked up where I left off.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes