sani45

Sep 20, 2019
При заходе в лабораторию возникает черный экран и все (не зависает или вылетает)

When entering the laboratory, a black screen appears and that's it (does not hang or crashes)

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Wow, super buggy "update." Not only can I still not access Themyscira for whatever reason, but check out what happens when I take Donna Troy for a spin with the collar on the street for a repeat visit:

DonnaTroyBug.jpg

Also game crashes when it tries to end this event...

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Also how to start the Themyscera event?
Supposedly you just have to take Superwoman henchperson to Legion Hideout after completely unlocking Donna Troy and Cassie (and I guess prolly Wonderwoman, but she should be fully unlocked before you get others), but I have unlocked 'em all and still can't trigger Themyscira... so I dunno.

Edit: No, as another later post of mine will confirm, Themyscira will start with Grail showing up at the Legion hideout, but one has to be sure that all Amazons (Diana, Donna, Cassie) have to be FULLY unlocked (all costumes/all events) plus Roulette plus Superwoman henchperson for it to trigger. In my case I hadn't quite gotten all of Cassie's costumes, but once I did it triggered.

Last edited:
Reactions: HmmmYes777

pinoybubs98

Aug 6, 2019
Supposedly you just have to take Superwoman henchperson to Legion Hideout after completely unlocking Donna Troy and Cassie (and I guess prolly Wonderwoman, but she should be fully unlocked before you get others), but I have unlocked 'em all and still can't trigger Themyscira... so I dunno.
How do I unlock them? It's been so long since i've actually played the game that I don't know where to find all these girls.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Funny how I keep requesting some back n forth/meet in the middle animation for the Harley Harley double D scene, but now there is also an animation bug in that scene (unclear if this is from new update or just didn't notice it until now). See for yourself:

View attachment 2152481
I have no mouth and I must cream

I cant get like, half of them naked. Antiope, Yara, Peng. Am i missing something?
I can't get most of em naked. Either there's nothing when I try to talk to them later, or I just can't find em again

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes