spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
I've completed all the WW, cassie and dona scenes(the dona strip and street leash cause the game to freeze) and I still cannot trigger the legion HQ event. I have talked with roulette and also have superwoman as a henchwoman, if that is a requirement.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Hey so the picture guide says that the 2nd harley has a halloween event with harley 1, but I can't seem to find or trigger it by resseting the event. Am I gonna have to reset the game and make sure to ask her when the event shows up?

news23

Oct 13, 2021
why cant i run the game on mac?
View attachment 2151365
Make sure you palace su_2.9.mac.app to your desktop
Open terminal and type: chmod +x "/Users/YOUR_USER_NAME/Desktop/SU_2.3.9mac.app/Contents/MacOS/SU_2.3.9mac"
Don't forget replace YOUR_USER_NAME with your actual username in line.
Next you will see OS warning " cannot be opened because the developer cannot not be verified" open Security&Privace window and click "open anyway".
It should help.

Reactions: Testerguy19

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
If I reset an event (Yacht specifically) and choose other options can I now find Rose or others in the Legion Hideout or do I need a new save to get them? Because I tried that and I don't get anyone at the hideout.
when in doubt you can bring up the cheat menu (c wheon on the metropolis map) and just add her through there. I had the same problem now being able to tell if resseting event doesn't allow me recruit people i missed or if I just wasn't reaching the trigger

Reactions: Crazedd

Crazedd

Oct 20, 2018
when in doubt you can bring up the cheat menu (c wheon on the metropolis map) and just add her through there. I had the same problem now being able to tell if resseting event doesn't allow me recruit people i missed or if I just wasn't reaching the trigger
Thanks, I just had bad luck, after trying for a while I finally got her there.

Reactions: ninjahedgehog

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Thanks, I just had bad luck, after trying for a while I finally got her there.
yeah, some triggers are still bugged. there's even 1 or 2 vault scenes that I can't seem to unlock. And once again, hard to know whether I'm at fault for not triggering it or if game just bugged

Nov 30, 2018
I've completed all the WW, cassie and dona scenes(the dona strip and street leash cause the game to freeze) and I still cannot trigger the legion HQ event. I have talked with roulette and also have superwoman as a henchwoman, if that is a requirement.
Have you gotten the slut costumes for Donna and Cassie?

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
The update is very half baked, yes. But I quite liked the characters and for the first time ever, sunset's animations do not suck. The titjob and tit groping actually looked okay.

The next update is "supposed to be" at the end of the month, so I'm cautiously optimistic.
*3 months later*
SR7 be like "Update soon guys"

Lipao12

Jun 12, 2022
yes it would be amazing for you to do that because there are many here who are here for the arts

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Oh boy, I have some bad news for you lol
I'm afraid Rebuilt is pretty much abandoned and hasn't been updated since forever.
When was the last update + patreon update about it? IF it's long enough I can mark it "abandoned" in OP

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes