armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Thx man, but I seemed to have broken the game a bit when used cheats, I can see slot 3, but sign says - not unlocked yet
Did you do the heists for Tala?
There was 3 or 4 with numbers that you may need to do 10 or even 100 times if you are unlucky and didn't get the numbers you need.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Found this game not long ago and I've been loving it. It's hilarious to me that this is the way I'm finding about a lot of DC characters I didn't know existed.

Also, I can't seem to get Lois's "Mercy Leash" scenes. I remember Mercy asking Lex to tell her when he captures Lois though. I've progressed on both of them to anal and have the leash, but the button doesn't show up, even if Mercy is my current henchwoman. I also got the anniversary scene with Mercy. I can only take Lois to the club, the street and the Daily Planet. I searched the thread, and have seen a lot of people had the same issue, but I've progressed a lot already and don't want to start a new game, so I guess I'm fucked there. I'm guessing I missed the progress check and won't get the scene.

Reactions: Testerguy19

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Honestly, I barely know any of these characters, except, of course, Lois Lane (which I get a kick out of dominating) and Lex Luthor (not this version, meaning muscular), but this is probably the first corruption game I enjoy!
TBF, most, of the ladies are damn sexy and some even so cute that I almost feel bad for them (hence why I usually struggle with corruption games, unless its the MC getting it ;))

The one thing I'd like to change is body types, not all of them surely have to be that busty/voluptuous?
Some variety/diversity in that regard would be great.

Quality stuff this, I wonder how the end-game will turn out.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
a dumb question- how to get a leash?
Did you do the heists for Tala?
There was 3 or 4 with numbers that you may need to do 10 or even 100 times if you are unlucky and didn't get the numbers you need.
Its not those heists that require multiple parts. One of the very first times you visit Tala she'll ask for you to get stuff she left behind in the Cadmus labs. Its that heist that unlocks the third item in her store, which is the leash.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Ok, so for anyone not getting the Mercy/Lois leash scene... I think I figured it out. I had progressed Lois until anal, BUT I only did it once. You have to watch Lois's anal scene several times. Don't know if it's relevant, but I had Lois wear her doll costume and then had anal. Then, the next day when I went to see her again, Lex called Mercy automatically. Hope this helps!

Reactions: DJsona

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
There's more chance of literally anything else happening. The lazy fucker has removed the word "finish" from his hippocampus.
Like seriously, exactly how many pair of months to patreons think they have left to live?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes