Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Well, I haven't been downloading or checking the game in I believe at least a year. So that's at least 3 or 4 updates since my last download, right?? I think if I download this upcoming update I can finally get guaranteed..
... 20 minutes of new content.

LMAO, BOB2 was announced.... again... for next year...
My money's on that it's released december of 2024, with like a good update following 5 shitty updates the next year.

Last edited:

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
Welp, now that Bend or Break 2 is coming, I'm sure we all know the 3 inevitable scenarios, one of which (or all of which eventually) will happen:

1. Bend or Break will receive incredibly miniscule updates in terms of content so that SU can keep getting the same treatment

2. Bend or Break will receive more content, but as a result SU will end up receiving even less content, either that or the frequency of SU updates will decrease from once every 2 months to once every 3-4 months (or possibly even 6 months)

3. The scenario that has the highest chance of happening: both Bend or Break and SU will be receiving incredibly small updates with recycled scenes between characters that will release only once like every 4-6 months, and the patrons will eat it up and keep giving their money away so Gunsmoke will once again have no incentive to switch things up for the better and stop being lazy.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Welp, now that Bend or Break 2 is coming, I'm sure we all know the 3 inevitable scenarios, one of which (or all of which eventually) will happen:

1. Bend or Break will receive incredibly miniscule updates in terms of content so that SU can keep getting the same treatment

2. Bend or Break will receive more content, but as a result SU will end up receiving even less content, either that or the frequency of SU updates will decrease from once every 2 months to once every 3-4 months (or possibly even 6 months)

3. The scenario that has the highest chance of happening: both Bend or Break and SU will be receiving incredibly small updates with recycled scenes between characters that will release only once like every 4-6 months, and the patrons will eat it up and keep giving their money away so Gunsmoke will once again have no incentive to switch things up for the better and stop being lazy.
There is also
4.He will add all girls from Korra/Avatar to the Themyscira event.

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
What if Luthor manages to thaw and revive Freeze's wife instead?
And puts Freeze in a sauna or something to watch? :p

T0lo

Sep 2, 2021
Hello everyone.
I don't know if many remember when this game still had animations, which made it more interesting unlike now that at least for me it became a bit repetitive. That's why I decided to make an attempt with one of Galatea's scenes, here I leave it in case someone likes it and could introduce it in the code of the game and maybe it will make more future.

P.S: Keep in mind that this is my first animation work so I apologize if it's not very good :b

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hello everyone.
I don't know if many remember when this game still had animations, which made it more interesting unlike now that at least for me it became a bit repetitive. That's why I decided to make an attempt with one of Galatea's scenes, here I leave it in case someone likes it and could introduce it in the code of the game and maybe it will make more future.

P.S: Keep in mind that this is my first animation work so I apologize if it's not very good :b

You should share this in the fanart thread!
;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes