slowpersun

May 30, 2017
There is also a sex scene with Harley that isn't mentioned in the changelog...But it also breaks the game.
SR is so fucking bad that he can't even get his fucking changelog right.
The game STILL runs into an optionless game-breaking screen the morning after Nubia's sex (the cum on version, not the cum in), it seems like it will take as long as the last time the game had this issue to fix it. Seriously, I love new content, but can't stop smashing them bugs. This is why artists make shittily coded VNs that look great, and coders make functional stuff with varying levels of art quality... but at least this game isn't Roguelike:Evolution levels of ridiculous.

Is the original Harley the only option for the Gotham Ball currently?

Last but not least, I find it hilarious that the world map has swapped Gotham's location with Metropolis, but I guess we can blame Zach Snyder for that. Metropolis is fucking Chicago, people. I mean, seriously, what's closer to Kansas... New York or Chicago? Not a hard question to answer.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Anyone know if he is going to add the new alt universe Lois to the game? If not he is pissing money away with how hot she is right now.
Honestly, the dev should just add interdimensional travel to go the Harley Quinn TV universe, it would probably be less messy. You can literally go to an alien planet in the game already, what's another universe? But then again, maybe Gunsmoke Sunset Riders doesn't want to open that can of worms...
These Riddler henchwomen...am I alone in thinking they may look like Catwoman (since the Comic Book version won SR7's last poll) and Batgirl under cover...?
Probably just reusing art assets, that's like Rule #1 of independent game dev (erotic or otherwise).

Reactions: Testerguy19

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
The CG rip on the OP is out of date and on a dead filehost.
Although anyone with the game can use Unity Asset Studio to extract it, that may be a bit technical and does require installing UAS.
Here's a link to a Mega instead:
CG Rip 2.4.3
Edited to add: OP now updated

Edited again to update to 2.4.2

Edited again to update to 2.4.3
Can you share the download link for unity asset studio?

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
The game STILL runs into an optionless game-breaking screen the morning after Nubia's sex (the cum on version, not the cum in), it seems like it will take as long as the last time the game had this issue to fix it. Seriously, I love new content, but can't stop smashing them bugs. This is why artists make shittily coded VNs that look great, and coders make functional stuff with varying levels of art quality... but at least this game isn't Roguelike:Evolution levels of ridiculous.

Is the original Harley the only option for the Gotham Ball currently?

Last but not least, I find it hilarious that the world map has swapped Gotham's location with Metropolis, but I guess we can blame Zach Snyder for that. Metropolis is fucking Chicago, people. I mean, seriously, what's closer to Kansas... New York or Chicago? Not a hard question to answer.
Typical SR7 experience
>be late on update by a month at least
>don't fix game breaking bugs
>pretend everybody is happy with the state of the game.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
well let's try to play that last version hope to unblock the lexicorp office now ty for noting lol.

silverwolfss

Jun 30, 2017
so everyone is saying go to the office to unlock gothom but what do you need before that to trigger the encounter like do we need batgirl fully corrupted like you need all 3 amazons(WW donna cassie) to get to thymiscaria or somthing im on day 6 with all girls in cells but not fully corrupted yes i used the cheat panel anyway how do i trigger the encounter

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
so everyone is saying go to the office to unlock gothom but what do you need before that to trigger the encounter like do we need batgirl fully corrupted like you need all 3 amazons(WW donna cassie) to get to thymiscaria or somthing im on day 6 with all girls in cells but not fully corrupted yes i used the cheat panel anyway how do i trigger the encounter
That's going to be hard to answer right now. Most people are continuing from their previous saves that have progressed enough to unlock all the previous events and characters, including Themyscira. There must be an inbuilt story reason, yet unknown, for when you can unlock the Gotham event. Certainly unlikely within the first 6 days of the game, as playing normally without cheats, takes a lot longer before the LexCorp office would be available.

silverwolfss

Jun 30, 2017
That's going to be hard to answer right now. Most people are continuing from their previous saves that have progressed enough to unlock all the previous events and characters, including Themyscira. There must be an inbuilt story reason, yet unknown, for when you can unlock the Gotham event. Certainly unlikely within the first 6 days of the game, as playing normally without cheats, takes a lot longer before the LexCorp office would be available.
true enough hmm i guess just play the game normally and corrupt all the girls and see where that leads me

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
Despite liking the new setting, art and the girls, this felt like a mid-tier update. SR7 could have at least had the new scenes accessible in the vault, but no.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes