FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
You're telling me comrade. I'm wanting to be the ultimate Mother Fucker but I am denied that. Lemme clap Hippolyta's cheeks with her daughters Nubia and Diana watching. Then lemme smash them both afterwards. Come on, it's simple. And it ain't like SR7 is afraid of the lil family taboo tag given the fuckin Cheshire/Artemis and Starfire/Blackfire scenes.
SR said in the Discord content for her was announced back in Jan, here's hoping her stuff comes out before next Jan.

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
For the former, keep visiting Diana, Hippolyta and Myrina in the prison. Also, you need to keep visiting Pallas and she will make the collar etc for you.
As for Nubia's anal scene, I'm unsure of the trigger but it's fairly late in the game. Just keep playing.
Yeah just keep going to her at night eventually she'll let you bugger her

Reactions: Jimwalrus

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Calling the scenes in this "Animated" should be illegal
It's like 1/3rd animated, animations took too long when he was doing them in the beginning, which if I remember right was why they went to the 2 (almost 3) month long update cycles. with a few cycles being 4-6 months, as SR confirmed himself in discord when I asked him about some updates having like 1/3rd the content of other updates, and *animated* is a loose term for animation in general, I get why he wouldn't want to make frames for literally every movement, one scene would literally take a month to draw alone by himself so that's understandable.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
I want to add a new outfit for Blackfire, can somebody that is good at editing help me pls?
blackfire normal1_15.png
I need someone to help me with her dance and the other scenes, but I need them to be like the ones in the Sprite folder. No background.
I asked in Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread but no one offered to help me.
Thx.

cheesburgr

Aug 27, 2019
I want to add a new outfit for Blackfire, can somebody that is good at editing help me pls?
View attachment 3805401
I need someone to help me with her dance and the other scenes, but I need them to be like the ones in the Sprite folder. No background.
I asked in Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread but no one offered to help me.
Thx.
last dump on sadpanda had a gray background :/

but I'm pretty sure there are older ones with high-ish resolution and no BG (and no new Blackfire content in a long time, so it shouldn't be too deep a dive)

crazycracks

Aug 2, 2021
It's like 1/3rd animated, animations took too long when he was doing them in the beginning, which if I remember right was why they went to the 2 (almost 3) month long update cycles. with a few cycles being 4-6 months, as SR confirmed himself in discord when I asked him about some updates having like 1/3rd the content of other updates, and *animated* is a loose term for animation in general, I get why he wouldn't want to make frames for literally every movement, one scene would literally take a month to draw alone by himself so that's understandable.
Less than a third is animated and yeah it is very very time-consuming but it shouldn't be advertised as animated

Reactions: FreelancerFL

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
My main gripe with this game has been the lack of a text speed option so I decided to make a

Instant Text Speed Mod

Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in your SU_2.3.5_Data/Managed subfolder with this one and the text speed should change to instant. I haven't seen any problems yet but I can't guarantee there aren't problems! Back up your original Assembly-CSharp.dll first!

This should ONLY be used on the current version, 2.3.5.

For anyone's curiosity here's the steps I did to make it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here is my 2.4.6 update for the mod above:

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
She's in disguise, she is supposed to look like the captain of the guard in Themyscira, that's why she looks like the rest of the amazons. I prefer her normal look as well, but that's the logic behind her looking that way.
I wish there was more variety in Amazon bodies. Do they all need to be the exact same height and build? Do they all need to be a 9 on the shredded scale? How a 7 or a 5?

Reactions: Spartakos69

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
I wish there was more variety in Amazon bodies. Do they all need to be the exact same height and build? Do they all need to be a 9 on the shredded scale? How a 7 or a 5?
Because they're... wait for it... Amazonians?

Consider this, they're immortal, when they need to replenish their population they canonically jump onto passing ships, seduce the crew, kill them post coitus and *hopefully* 9 months later a daughter is born, the genetic diversity among Amazonians is limited so height and build likely relatively the same among the (as they call one another) sisters of Amazonia.

I'm going off the comic book cannon so who knows maybe SR didn't think about it while designing his interpretation of the Amazonians.

Nemesor85

Jan 13, 2023
"Why are all the warrior women on the island of warrior women modeled off the Greek model of warrior physique all ripped".

I just...I don't know how to tease you about this question properly.

But ya, it's a boring thing to put into the game, but as I've said before the game doesn't have much in the way of focus so /shrug.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes