trojan66

Nov 2, 2020
How much content in this game is animated? Last time I played only Mercy Graves scenes were fully animated, rest were either still images or slideshow.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Oh yeah, there is a handful of reused sprites around at 2-4 for some characters, several heroines from old content in latest events/content getting huge breasts for sum reason.
(e.g. Artemis Iceberg Lounge)
got it, not worth my data then lmao. didn't think the dev could get any lazier but I was wrong

blaze15978

Dec 11, 2019
I hope one day the compendium would actually work properly instead of being a buggy mess, but that's the furthest thing from what the devs care about atm lol

Dlanmbarn

Jul 16, 2024
Why isnt the Anal scene for Nubia a selectable option. Had to restart Themyscira thinking the progress got corrupted or something and yet the same issue occurs. Anyone else having this issue? Woman is probably the only reason why I'm invested in the Themyscira event at all.

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
Why isnt the Anal scene for Nubia a selectable option. Had to restart Themyscira thinking the progress got corrupted or something and yet the same issue occurs. Anyone else having this issue? Woman is probably the only reason why I'm invested in the Themyscira event at all.
It's not an error. Nubia anal scene is one time thing for now.

Pablojamis

Jul 12, 2018
No recuerdo cómo voy a la isla Diana.
Esta en la guia pero tienes que hacer lo siguente hermano

Lista de desbloqueo de Themyscira:

- Completa la progresión de la boda de Kasnia.
- Desbloquea los trajes de slut de Cassie, Donna y Superwoman.
- Visita la celda de Wonder Woman con Superwoman varias veces después de usar el lazo, desbloquea el atuendo de slut.
- Habla con el Grial en el Escondite de la Legión.
- Habla con la Mujer Maravilla, llévala al Escondite de la Legión.
- Habla con el Grial dos veces más en el Escondite de la Legión.

Reactions: Willo0w

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Did this game ever get it’s remake or was it scrapped? Also a few years ago I played this up-to-date, but I ignored the whoring section of it. Is that fully optional or would I lock myself out of other content by continuing to ignore it?

JuriFan

Sep 1, 2017
Can someone explain to me what's the difference between this game, SU: Themyscira and SU: Gotham Nights?

Is the dev making a new game or something?

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Did this game ever get it’s remake or was it scrapped? Also a few years ago I played this up-to-date, but I ignored the whoring section of it. Is that fully optional or would I lock myself out of other content by continuing to ignore it?
Apparently the dev they hired scammed them (did no work) so it got canceled
The scam artists got scammed

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes