cdf86

Nov 27, 2019
I have (supposedly watched every scene on the game so far), but at vault, there's still scenes locked at some characters. Like Killerfrostat gothan event, with 2 scenes locked besides i completed her whole progression at the event, Redclaw as well, and some others.
Theres anyway to unlock those scenes via console, editing files or whatever?

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Anyone know if the game will ever be completed or will we keep getting updates in 2030
I'm actually surprised it seems like no one has talked about it yet, but they teased the ending of the game on their roadmap a few days ago: A finale event set in Apokolips. It's not being worked on this year though, according to them. It's probably going to get even worse for Something Unlimited when Bend or Break 2 starts production in September.

Reactions: vireker

Nerdbro

Jan 24, 2018
I'm actually surprised it seems like no one has talked about it yet, but they teased the ending of the game on their roadmap a few days ago: A finale event set in Apokolips. It's not being worked on this year though, according to them. It's probably going to get even worse for Something Unlimited when Bend or Break 2 starts production in September.
So basically 2030 hopefully

striber

Dec 20, 2021
playing the current version with an old save can't send anyone the bordello or club tried resetting devices on some but still wont let me choose is there any known work around for this?

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Is it possible to put my Android Saves into the latest version of PC?? Because I really don't wanna repeat the game.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is it possible to play this without the Brothel? I am fine with the strip club but not a fan of sharing so I was wondering if I could slow grind it without the brothel or if there is an alternative.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Is it possible to put my Android Saves into the latest version of PC?? Because I really don't wanna repeat the game.
No the Android is made with renpy and the PC is made with unity
Is it possible to play this without the Brothel? I am fine with the strip club but not a fan of sharing so I was wondering if I could slow grind it without the brothel or if there is an alternative.
Yes you can skip MB scenes, you can slow grind or use the cheats by pressing c

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Yes you can skip MB scenes, you can slow grind or use the cheats by pressing c
Although I would certainly recommend building the MB. You don't need to put any girls in there.
If you don't build the MB then some girls won't be available (you chat with Catwoman about them and can then capture them).
Unlocking girls with cheats isn't recommended, best to use cheats to just add money.

Oofergang3901

Apr 6, 2019
Although I would certainly recommend building the MB. You don't need to put any girls in there.
If you don't build the MB then some girls won't be available (you chat with Catwoman about them and can then capture them).
Unlocking girls with cheats isn't recommended, best to use cheats to just add money.
Cheats related to unlocking heroines will definitely bug out progress and events unfortunately. Learned that the hard way

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Haven't check this in basically 2 years, has any "new" content been added or is it still the same scenes with the sprites swapped and a bunch of shallow leash scenes?

Oofergang3901

Apr 6, 2019
Haven't check this in basically 2 years, has any "new" content been added or is it still the same scenes with the sprites swapped and a bunch of shallow leash scenes?
Oh yeah, there is a handful of reused sprites around at 2-4 for some characters, several heroines from old content in latest events/content getting huge breasts for sum reason.
(e.g. Artemis Iceberg Lounge)

Reactions: MrNooneForFun
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes