armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
How the hell do I get Supergirls dialogue to change slutty? I have the outfit for her but she still says the same things.
Yeah,me too.I am not sure that even some of the other changed the dialogue after getting the slut outfit.
Yes Batgirl and Terra are 100% sluts now,for others not realy sure.

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
That's where you get Super Womans material so Tala can summon her. I dont remember exactly how you proc the quest.
Yes i know that but , as far as i know , the way to proc the event is :

Requirements :

-Have already summoned raven

Unlock :

- Talk to Tala
- Go to HQ , nd supposedly there should be and event with Parasite
- Go to Star Lab's to get the item .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The problem is that i have no Event with Parasite at the HQ :/
So either there is more Requirements or something is bugged , i really dont know.

seraphino

Sep 2, 2019
After Parasite's speech, you need to go to the labs. It launch an event where lex make a device to detect technology ( because lex try to find Brainiac piece). Go to star lab and your henchwoman 'll find a piece of cloth Tala identified as a relic to summon someone, and you'll summon superwoman.

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
After Parasite's speech, you need to go to the labs. It launch an event where lex make a device to detect technology ( because lex try to find Brainiac piece). Go to star lab and your henchwoman 'll find a piece of cloth Tala identified as a relic to summon someone, and you'll summon superwoman.
That's the problem , either am dumb or the Parasite's speech / event didn't happen

seraphino

Sep 2, 2019
Oh, my bad, I tought you already saw it. Did you see Grodd ? You need to meet him once at lex corp, and once at Tala's place, and after that Parasite 'll talk to you at the HG.

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
Ok idk why , i just capture Wonder Women , and Then i just went to the League Quarter and finally the event with parasite proced
Well atleast that's done i guess xD

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Actually I don't think you can get Superwoman before you're done with the prison event.
So you meet 1 requirement.
Don't be daft, she has prison scenes same as all the other henchwomen. Obviously you can get her before the prison. It's most likely getting WW is a requirement, each henchwoman has a matching heroine and hers is WW.

Jan 11, 2020
Hello,

What's the best way to file a bug report? I've unlocked Talia al Ghul and a couple of her costumes, but every time I select Anal from the menu, the game freezes and won't respond to any inputs. I'd like to give as much detail as I can. Unity normally dumps console information to the output_log, so I've attached that for now.

Reactions: Somnus

m4573r3xp10d3r

Nov 13, 2018
Hello,

What's the best way to file a bug report? I've unlocked Talia al Ghul and a couple of her costumes, but every time I select Anal from the menu, the game freezes and won't respond to any inputs. I'd like to give as much detail as I can. Unity normally dumps console information to the output_log, so I've attached that for now.
Try their discord. They have a section to report bugs

Reactions: jodah_archmage

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
Based on his streaming history;

Louis Lane leash scene
Roulette leash scene
Lady Shiva sex scene

So maybe those girls, maybe some others. Guess we'll see.

Reactions: affen123

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Don't be daft, she has prison scenes same as all the other henchwomen. Obviously you can get her before the prison. It's most likely getting WW is a requirement, each henchwoman has a matching heroine and hers is WW.
Well you must not doing Grodd missions then.In order not to trigger the prison event.
But all that effort only to get her before Cheshire or Galatea?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes