Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
That too, though some characters are limited. I really want to see Arkham City Harley Quinn and maybe Poison Ivy from Batman animated series.

Reactions: polandball

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Not trying to ruin anyone's fun but I do wonder what's the point in having such a soft non con game- when all the girls end up liking it or getting off to it - in the long run :unsure:
I think it's because they'd get intro trouble with Patreon if they did that. Patreon has very strict (and biased) rules about what's allowed on their platform. That's one of the reasons why I wish content creators would use alternative platforms more.

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Thanks for the update I love this project plz continue the awesome work, us true fans of DC know the love and passion put into this great piece of work. So on behave of all the boners of us guys and gals thank you.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
why tf am i the only one who asks about the sound of this game? the game doesnt have sound at all (for me the least idk)
Did you try and do a search in this thread for "sound?"
If you has you would have seen that that question had been asked many times before and answered.

clawdude17

Dec 28, 2019
Is there any way to legit unlock Circe? (NO cheats)
I've done both yacht events multiple times now, focusing on her. Then going to Tala right after I've done both events.... nothing happens. Is there some secret trigger outside of it? Do the events have to use specific henchwomen?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Is this a bug, or is there something I must do to first to get the action. Clicking it does nothing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Is there a 2.2.8 save I can use to play the 2.2.9 content fresh? The search function of F95 is utterly terrible.

edit: found a save on the save thread, thanks to whoever uploaded it.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I've had a go at the update, the art is good, and there seems to be quite a bit of content. Great stuff.

I shit on SU and Sunset as much as anybody else, but frankly I don't pay for jack shit and forget about the game months at a time, so updates still feel pretty decent. I dunno about the patreon dudes though.

For whatever reason I cannot ever find Volcana to hire her, and I have not seen Circe at Tala's. Am I missing something? Do I have to replay the prison or the yacht?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes