Jan 17, 2018
Is there a mac version yet?

Btw, Is there a way to search through (ONLY)recent messages in (ONLY)this thread for mac version? I just can't figure out a way to do so, and that's a pain in da butt.

IllNeverTell123

Mar 2, 2017
Anyone else getting a bug where if you click a button, it continuously clicks, making it impossible to choose when you click action since it instantly clicks whatever would be were your mouse was

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
How to unlock Circe I did the yacht twice and still no result. Also Vulcana is bugged I broke her out but she doesn’t appear when trying to hire her.

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
How to unlock Circe I did the yacht twice and still no result. Also Vulcana is bugged I broke her out but she doesn’t appear when trying to hire her.
Ye found that too, could just be really poor rng or again... a bug. Resorted to cheat menu to hire her. Don't fancy clicking 'next night' 5000+ times.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
The only girls that have sex before Terra,are Tala and Roulette.All other get sex scene after Terra.Unless you count yacht event where you can have sex with each henchwomen.
Thanks for reminding me. Yeah those two don't have the pregnancy dialogue. But everyone sense Terra does for some reason. There isn't really a reason for it. It's not like someone is requesting it. So why do they keep using it when they could just put non pregnancy themed dialouge in there? They clearly WANT the feature in, so why not just you know...Put it in already? It's been many builds sense this began and at this point after all.

Reactions: The Nut1138

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Hi, umm, how do i get the new Harley, Ivy scences?
You READ!!!

I just answered this question about 4 hours ago so it can't be that many pages back! That's where the answer to just about all the questions on this page are located. Just a few pages back.

Don't be so lazy folks!@@!!

Reactions: Eumind

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Why can't I post Poison Ivy to watch over something? She's just grayed out, can't pick her, she's hired and all, but I just can't use her for anything...

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
I liked Stargirl. Update was solid 8 out of the 10. Rest of the heroines wish list. From favorite to the less favorite. WW, SW, BF, SF, Huntress, BC, amd the rest pf them in no particular order. Bordello scenes with Hawkgirl off course. New characters no1 Fire, she's a Brazilian. Big booty what can I say, LOL. Number 2 Big Barda, Big Barda big everything. Damn these two would be a killer.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Did i miss the update where you even get circe? Or did i miss an event where you get her? Cause i got not even a clue how to obtain her.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes