NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
I have to do anything inperticular to get the Poison Ivy/Batgirl scene in the bordello?
I've had Ivy as security and Batgirl in the bordello for a while now but the scenes never come up

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Not trying to ruin anyone's fun but I do wonder what's the point in having such a soft non con game- when all the girls end up liking it or getting off to it - in the long run :unsure:

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Hey there's supposedly a scene with miss Martian and Artemis. Anybody know how to trigger it? Same for Starfire and Raven?
for Miss Martian/Artemis, it's in the Leash options, if you're far enough with both characters in you cells, you can choose to take Miss Martian to Artemis instead of the streets or Bordello, and you can get the options of boodjob or anal.

as for Rave/Starfire, I've not been ablt to find anything

Reactions: KaiserST

huracen

Nov 24, 2019
Gameplay Idea: When upgrading a device and how they can't do certain things unless upgraded (Glamour Slam's stripping & specials or Bordello's private & exhibition, etc). You should be able to make them do those things anyway but, with a chance that they brake free from the device's control and escape, then have to capture them again.

Example: Batgirl has the basic level device that can dance at the Slam but if you make her go to the next parts without upgrading (because you need the money or something), she has a chance to brake free from the device. You get a notification the next night of the escape so you can go capture her again. The more elaborate the action, the higher chance they break free from the inadequate device.

I know that's not the point of the game but it could add more layers to upgrading devices and the game. Also could have some unique dialogue when capturing them again. It's probably a long way until it even gets to that point but just a thought.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hello my friends
What is the game's text and dialog file?
I would like to open it in Notepad ++ to translate for myself

View attachment 818073
It's split between the level files, you can open and edit with the Notepad as long as the files keep precisely the same number of bits (you can pad with spaces if needed).

Also, updated guide link in the OP.

Shino302

Jul 23, 2017
It has been like 5 updates and Kara's Slut outfit is still bugged. Does anyone have a save with it already unlocked?

FabioZuker

Mar 22, 2019
It's split between the level files, you can open and edit with the Notepad as long as the files keep precisely the same number of bits (you can pad with spaces if needed).

Also, updated guide link in the OP.
Thanks for the reply friend :)
Actually I don't want to edit, I just want to copy and paste the text and the lines on google Translate .... Because I was transcribing everything
I did what you sent but I only see the game codes, Sorry for my ignorance for the theme ...

longshot40

Jan 19, 2018
I'm having an issue with the .exe file to run the game not showing up after I've extracted the files. If someone could possibly inform me of the issue that would be amazing!

edit: nevermind fixed it!

Last edited:

jpeterd

Apr 21, 2018
so i added circe from my cheat menu but she isn't in the living quarters.
is she even supposed to be in the living quarters?

znexx

Sep 7, 2018
why tf am i the only one who asks about the sound of this game? the game doesnt have sound at all (for me the least idk)

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes