Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
yeah, sure, I know she has issues, so it wasn't meant in a fun way

as about Cian's aunty, I think I have a good example:oops::

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After Looking at this I am Sure Defenestrator.for.traitor Raziel_8 Not Even Puke, But Stop Eating in Fear :KEK::KEK:
Now I know Why Zombies are not attacking her as Cyan's Aunt is an Alien :eek::eek:

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
This is a zombie-apocalypse game, but the only thing I am scared of shitless is Sophia. Am I the only one?

I mean, I get goosebumps in scenes with her, especially when she looks in a frame. It's like she is gonna devour me or smth.

I know she has issues, but it doesn't negate the fact that she is a bit creepy.
Issues ?
Dude girl has down syndrom in a apocalyptic time where you can be sure there isn't the same social help and socially acceptance than before shit happened!

Personally she doesn't scares me i just feel sad for her, poor girl :cry:

(i know it was meant as a joke but damn, i know someone close to me who suffers the same fate so yeah- without the apocalypse of course :cautious: )

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Issues ?
Dude girl has down syndrom in a apocalyptic time where you can be sure there isn't the same social help and socially acceptance than before shit happened!

Personally she doesn't scares me i just feel sad for her, poor girl :cry:

(i know it was meant as a joke but damn, i know someone close to me who suffers the same fate so yeah- without the apocalypse of course :cautious: )
Ik it is a Serious Topic, Fun should not be made on Them as Their Body Grows not their Brain (y)

Are you ok Brother? Shall I bring Cyan's Aunt Doctor?:unsure: She might Treat you well :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just Kidding medicine is Here :devilish:

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
Ik it is a Serious Topic, Fun should not be made on Them as Their Body Grows not their Brain (y)

Are you Brother? Shall I bring Cyan's Aunt Doctor?:unsure: She might Treat you well :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just Kidding medicine is Here :devilish:

You know me so well. Look at these beautiful abs. :love::love::love:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
We can talk about that later, I am not against the idea if she is interested though I'd prefer not to. Anyways, I was thinking licking her all over like the cats do. :p
Wait What? Don't tell me you and Martinez will Start Purring :sneaky: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , But Who will give Martinez Loaf Roll Belly Rubs? :unsure:
FunnyCatsGIF.gif You can make her belly Extra Clean I can say that :love:, She will Meow at you :KEK:

Oct 10, 2022
You should share your love with all the women of SIB until the MC's cock can't take it anymore from exhaustion, right?:unsure: :love: (y)
aha aha, that is indeed a good thinking but how about I share none of my cock with other LIs and solely focus on Martinez? I think that's much better. :)

Edit: and I ran out of reactions, so please think I gave heart, thinking face and laughs to all of you. :)

4.60 star(s) 39 Votes