Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally, I have released the next update, which I hope you enjoy.

It contains approximately 1500 new renders.

Several new lewd scenes.

The writing should be mostly clean; it may be missing some details, but it has been proofread multiple times for your enjoyment.

Songs and music might be temporal, so apologies if the music might not fit some scenes.

I sincerely hope you enjoy this episode and its ending, which leads to the beginning of the end of the season in episode three, marking an stage in your story.

Also, if you have any suggestions for adult scenes or something you would like to see in one of them, you can let me know via DM or in the comments, and I will see if I can add that request. It's the least I can do for the amazing support you have given to this project.

I'm really sorry if the release took a few hours longer than expected. I had to fix several details that were pointed out by my testers. Kudos to them for their amazing help.

I want to thank all of you for supporting this project throughout this time. Many of you are the ones who have been supporting this project since the beginning, since the first release. Thank you so much for that! Without your support, this would be impossible.
Of course we love it, I must say this has some of the best renders I have ever seen. It's weird because no matter how much any AVN has the most attractive women on the planet, what sets this apart are the realistic imperfections in the bodies of the characters. This is impressive and detailed work. Fit without a sixpack, thick without being balloon smooth. WOW!!! That is even before a compeling story and layered characters. I love it. KEEP Pushing !!!

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
This update left something to be desired, it is clearly incomplete, there are placeholders for functions and dialogs that are not available in this version, something I never like to see.
I would prefer these placeholders not to be present; if they are not ready, it is better to wait for the complete implementation before presenting them, at least then it would not look incomplete.

Regarding the sex scenes, I didn't have much here, I'm not interested in Claire, who seems to have received the most attention in that aspect, in the end, I only saw the scene with Katherine and another with Valentina, but I'm not really interested in them.
The shower with Cyan was nice.

And about Valentina, I noticed a change in the table scene, in the previous update, during that scene, she seemed very happy with the MC's presence, but when playing that scene again, I noticed that she seemed sad and thoughtful, even before we interacted with her, so I don't know what I could have done to change that scene, the renders that I remember are still in the game files.
I didn't find anything with URM, so if anyone knows why and can tell me, I'd appreciate it.

And the fact that Valentina wanted to get pregnant almost in the first interaction was too much for me, I saw the scene, but I'm already considering avoiding her.

The game is obviously beautiful, the attention to detail is incredible, I didn't like this update that much, but I still think this game will one day become one of the best of all time on this forum.

Valentina's scene I mentioned:
Scene I saw in the previous update / and the one I saw in this update.
ep2_eating_a_5.jpg ep2_eatsis_a_1.jpg

tryndakaiser

Jul 16, 2020
During one of the potential scenes with Claire there's a marked out option "she does not feel safe", Anyone know how to change that?

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
interesting game with a very unique style.
the only complaint I have is, that graphics overall are WAY to bright!
(depends on the monitor setting of course, but who wants to constantly fiddle wiht them?)
example
Screenshot 2024-07-19 064629.png
Screenshot 2024-07-19 enh.jpg
Renpy should really have a brightness and contrast slider by default!

Reactions: Lewdguy123

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
interesting game with a very unique style.
the only complaint I have is, that graphics overall are WAY to bright!
(depends on the monitor setting of course, but who wants to constantly fiddle wiht them?)
example
View attachment 3845618
View attachment 3845623
Renpy should really have a brightness and contrast slider by default!
To each their own of course, but imo the first one thats lighter just looks significantly better than the darker one.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for the game
You can all thank Defenestrator.for.traitor that requested I work on it and seemed real sad when I couldn't commit to it.
I cannot bear to disappoint a fan so here it is :geek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
(im)patiently waiting for your update!

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
And the fact that Valentina wanted to get pregnant almost in the first interaction was too much for me, I saw the scene, but I'm already considering avoiding her.
I think context is important here. She's living isolated with her sister and grandfather. The only males she'll meet have a high chance of being rapists or murderers.

In comes this guy, who is good looking, kind, and saved the life of her sister. She's hearing stories that make him look like a true superhero. Yet he can go scavange one day and get killed just like that. For a woman that dreams of having a family, I think it makes perfect sense that she'd want him to be the father, while she still has the chance.

Reactions: cab18+ and Dr.TSoni
Mar 28, 2018
Please update the mod for v. 0.2.00 ...
PLEASE.....
universal gallery unlock works for the game. So if you miss any scenes, you can just check the gallery. I understand wanting to not miss anything in the game, but this game is so new it's kinda hard to miss any scene unless you want too.

4.60 star(s) 39 Votes