Mcorluking

Jan 4, 2023
I wanted to translate the game into Turkish.But I couldn't figure out if the files had come out.Did you put a security for the files?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
These inconsistencies can kill the inmersion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
These inconsistencies can kill the inmersion.
I think he is just taking on/off his jacket

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I wanted to translate the game into Turkish.But I couldn't figure out if the files had come out.Did you put a security for the files?
No, I haven't. I built it normally, but all the scenes texts are inside a folder called "scenes." in case.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
No, I haven't. I built it normally, but all the scenes texts are inside a folder called "scenes." in case.
I'd suggest adopting some kind of subfolder/numbering-scheme for the script files. The current "throw everything into one folder with arbitrary names" is going to bite you in the ass VERY quickly.

Reactions: Valuvika

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I'd suggest adopting some kind of subfolder/numbering-scheme for the script files. The current "throw everything into one folder with arbitrary names" is going to bite you in the ass VERY quickly.
Yeah, I had planned to do that. For the 0.03 build, I have already arranged the location of the files. I will add some notes the next time, so the translators don't have a rough time. Thanks, by the way.

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
So, does this version end with the MC returning to his home after the outbreak at the scanvenge job (or whatever it was) and getting the messages from Santiago and Ethan? Just want to be sure I'm not missing anything, as I don't seem to be able to start any new events, thanks.

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
So, does this version end with the MC returning to his home after the outbreak at the scanvenge job (or whatever it was) and getting the messages from Santiago and Ethan? Just want to be sure I'm not missing anything, as I don't seem to be able to start any new events, thanks.
Yes, there's a message at the end when selecting Ethan's event. For the next patch, I will make that part more clear.

DamienCross

Mar 19, 2018
the game is interesting enough the only critique i wanted to leave would be in my opinion to dial down your bump/normal maps on the models due to them making the skin looking lumpy and slightly off putting with the IGI. other then that your shaders and other maps are pretty good you could try adjusting your sss subdermal bleed through to pop the warm tones in light as well.

Reactions: MrBaker
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes