GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Seems good so far, and I really hope that sandbox element is minimal, i.e. choosing of events to progress and side content only, or that there will be a choice of a grindless experience for those of us who hate the whole waste of effort and time(player and dev alike) called sandbox. It just ends up as an excuse for minimal effort usually.:cautious: Other than that, I am actually impressed with how good it looks so far:)

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Seems good so far, and I really hope that sandbox element is minimal, i.e. choosing of events to progress and side content only, or that there will be a choice of a grindless experience for those of us who hate the whole waste of effort and time(player and dev alike) called sandbox. It just ends up as an excuse for minimal effort usually.:cautious: Other than that, I am actually impressed with how good it looks so far:)
Hi, the game is not sandbox. There's no grinding. I had planned to add an optional free roam to see the locations shown in the main story, but you can play the game without even going there. The MC window with stats is to keep track of the MC evolution and choices impact. In the lover interests and side girls windows, I will be adding the girl's status toward the MC plus their description and, if I can, a gallery.
In the beginning, I added the sandbox tag due to the free roam, but a lot of people thought this game was a full sandbox.
I'm considering though about adding a free-roam feature; if so, I'm going to try to make it not that confusing.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I think a lot of people tend to hate sandboxes because they are typically very poorly made on this site. There's a big difference between sandboxes that add tons of meaningless grind, empty locations, and tedious gameplay mechanics etc. etc. vs ones that actually have some soul put into them
Bingo! too many previous bad sandbox experiences have soured people on them.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know what this meant but its sounds like he put in his pocket or something. :ROFLMAO:
I'll clarify that since the dev is a Spanish speaker and might not understand what you meant:

MrBaker , to put away means "guardar". That sentence literally means "Guardas tu cara".
What you wanted to say is "You turn your face away" (giras la cara/apartas la mirada, ¿cierto?).

• Haha
Reactions: MrBaker

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I'll clarify that since the dev is a Spanish speaker and might not understand what you meant:

MrBaker , to put away means "guardar". That sentence literally means "Guardas tu cara".
What you wanted to say is "You turn your face away" (giras la cara/apartas la mirada, ¿cierto?).
Hahaha, my bad, Honestly, I didn't understand what he meant. Thanks for explaining it. I will be looking for proofreaders so they can help me with that.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hahaha, my bad, Honestly, I didn't understand what he meant. Thanks for explaining it. I will be looking for proofreaders so they can help me with that.
You're welcome! / ¡De nada!
Jokes are difficult to understand in another language if you are not really good at it, so that's why I thought I should clarify what he meant.
I still have to find some time to play the last update, hopefully next weekend. If I find anything else to correct of course I will let you know ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrBaker

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Hi, the game is not sandbox. There's no grinding. I had planned to add an optional free roam to see the locations shown in the main story, but you can play the game without even going there. The MC window with stats is to keep track of the MC evolution and choices impact. In the lover interests and side girls windows, I will be adding the girl's status toward the MC plus their description and, if I can, a gallery.
In the beginning, I added the sandbox tag due to the optional free roam, but a lot of people thought this game was a full sandbox.
Nice:) So it acts more like a stat-screen/"story so far" overview if anything.:cool:(y)

clarkkent1521

Aug 20, 2021
After texting with Ethan, I'm stuck in my apartment. I can't do anything. Is this where 0.02 ends? It doesn't tell me anything.

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
After texting with Ethan, I'm stuck in my apartment. I can't do anything. Is this where 0.02 ends? It doesn't tell me anything.
yes, there's a window at the top, right corner, you can click. I will make it more visible the next time.

Reactions: Λ ☾

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Where exactly does the current content end? Doesn't seem like we can start an event and if we click on the door and go out, we're told we have to go back and hide out for awhile.

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Where exactly does the current content end? Doesn't seem like we can start an event and if we click on the door and go out, we're told we have to go back and hide out for awhile.
I saw that. But it just brings me to a list of girls, my stats, and an event I can't start.
if you click the event, doesn't show up a thanks screen? Because the thanks screen is the end. but yeah, the update ends in that apartment.

clarkkent1521

Aug 20, 2021
if you click the event, doesn't show up a thanks screen? Because the thanks screen is the end. but yeah, the update ends in that apartment.
Ok thank you. It does show a Thank You screen. I guess I was expecting something like "this is the end of version 0.02". I thought I had missed something from the first version's prison scene. Nice game. Seems like there will be a lot of content. Keep up the good work.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Soon! for sure, I'm working on a lewd scene with another girl first. After that, I will be working more on Anais scenes and arc.
Another girl? Ok. Got to give all girls equal screen time I guess. Only one girl that I want in the game so far, Anais. Although, you put Martinez as a side girl. I was going to make a save for her, but I guess I won't now. Unless she makes it to full LI status later. lol

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes