Sep 3, 2020
It's in a different link in the same post. It's a simple command to move the save from the old location to the new one.
Ps: I changed the save location because It was incompatible with another game. Sorry for the inconvenience, now it has a unique name.
I hope no sex scene is forced

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Mr Baker,
I was wondering if in a future release, the white buttons at the bottom of the screen could be made hidden by the user? As they are distracting from the visuals of the story, and there is already the standard Renpy low-profile buttons.

Also, I wasn't a fan of the text box...but it's easily replaceable by the user.

Regards.

screenshot0001.png

Well, I decided to changed my buttons, and the menu...to make it easier on my eyes. (I'm watching this on a big screen TV.)

screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png

*I'm including a copy of my gui folder with the displayed changes I made (textbox, confirm, game_menu, main_menu, buttons)
…Just extract and place the gui folder into your game folder (Choose to make a back up of your gui folder before changes, or just drop and overwrite files).

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Good start so far, really liked the game! There arent many good other zombie apocalypse avns (only now and then imo and its very different). I enjoy the slow buildup of the mc aka he's isnt the indestrucable force in the begining. Gives room for progression and the stakes are feeling higher like that.

Hope the dev keeps up the great work, it really feels different and maybe more serious than a lot of other avn's.

I liked the south american setting too, made the game more unique aswell.

My only gripe so far is that the li's body are all way to big/thick for my tastes as i prefer slim woman but thats just a matter of taste and i think we saw a few woman with different bodytypes already even tho they are no li's (yet probably).

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
I've played a lot zombie games on here and this one is far the best on here IMO. From the art work to the story it's very well done and if this update is any indication how this game going be it's going be a masterpiece i keep up the perfect work you are doing can't wait for the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrBaker

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Good start so far, really liked the game! There arent many good other zombie apocalypse avns (only now and then imo and its very different). I enjoy the slow buildup of the mc aka he's isnt the indestrucable force in the begining. Gives room for progression and the stakes are feeling higher like that.

Hope the dev keeps up the great work, it really feels different and maybe more serious than a lot of other avn's.

I liked the south american setting too, made the game more unique aswell.

My only gripe so far is that the li's body are all way to big/thick for my tastes as i prefer slim woman but thats just a matter of taste and i think we saw a few woman with different bodytypes already even tho they are no li's (yet probably).
Yes it will be severals, an spoiler from the next update
Mr Baker,
I was wondering if in a future release, the white buttons at the bottom of the screen could be made hidden by the user? As they are distracting from the visuals of the story, and there is already the standard Renpy low-profile buttons.

Regards.

View attachment 2842868
Yeah, those buttons were experimental, and the same for the GUI, in general. I will be constantly improving those aspects and the same for many buttons. I was thinking about reducing the opacity, but I will consult it with my advisors. You could hand me some nice text bars if you wish so I test them. Thanks for that advice.

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Mr Baker,

Regards.

View attachment 2842868

Well, I decided to changed my buttons, and the menu...to make it easier on my eyes. (I'm watching this on a big screen TV.)

View attachment 2842921
View attachment 2842922

*I'm including a copy of my gui folder the the displayed changes (textbox, confirm, game_menu, main_menu, buttons)
…Just extract and place the gui folder into your game folder (Choose to make a back up of your gui folder before changes, or just drop and overwrite files).

Enjoy.
Wow! Thanks so much for that. Definitely it looks way better!

Reactions: Juri my Waifu

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Yes it will be severals, an spoiler from the next update

Yeah, those buttons were experimental, and the same for the GUI, in general. I will be constantly improving those aspects and the same for many buttons. I was thinking about reducing the opacity, but I will consult it with my advisors. You could hand me some nice text bars if you wish so I test them. Thanks for that advice.
I added a copy of my updated gui changes. (Inverted the buttons, change the overlays, and text box)

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
What is the relationship between Anais and the girl she bring to the apartment? Are they really just friend?

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes