Aug 22, 2018
The fact that you regularly need to click 6 times (or wait 6 seconds) to advance a single line of dialogue because there's a "scene" of a character turning their head back and forth a couple of times is extremely bad for the pacing

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Thank you all so much for your support, and a special thanks to our new patrons for deciding to support this project! I can't believe how much we have been growing after the latest update. I'm already working on the next episode which I have plan something amazing. I will make a post about it soon. Thanks so much to the people who decided to support this project and I really hope you enjoy this update.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: No I mean Google Translate made out of our Horny "mamacita" this weired gringo "mommy" thing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
(gringo being used here as affectionate nickname, no ofense meant)
still, if you upset go and kick your neighbours Chihuaua :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
you dodged the question which management part, or was a way of saying it ?
Should've used an actual English speaker to help. Most Americans would understand mamacita and not translate it. Machines don't have that nuance.

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I made a post last year about the character models being really good, and after this update i have to reiterate my praise, they're fuckin top tier. Take Claire for example :

Stretch marks ! Thank you ! I can't remember the last time I saw them in a game, but they make her seem a lot more lifelike and add to why her body sticks to your mind.

I'm really glad you enjoyed her skin that much. I worked a lot on her textures, painting a lot of details on it. She has one of the most detailed skins in the game at the moment, same with Anais.
A lot of people think the quality is because it's a new technology thing, but it's just me working a lot on the textures, materials, and lighting.
Generally, I work a lot on each character's body materials before introducing them, adding a variety of details not just to their face but body.
When my old SSD stopped working a year ago, there was one thing I was panicking about, and it was losing the texture maps I had worked on for a long time.
Thanks for appreciating the efforts!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes