BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
So it's possible to only choose vaginal option with Claire this update ? and not choose anal correct ? sorry I don't mean to be funny, it's just that anal isn't my thing
I haven't played last update, but so far everything was optional, like literally - everything.
I don't think you should worry.

In 1st update there was a scene with Anais where you could do anal and I chose not to, not a fan either.
What Alex said, you get to chose for each sex scene whether you have vaginal or anal penetration. AFAIK there is only one exception in the entire game, but you don't do anal with her anyway

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Damn i feel conflicted about this avn, some things are outstanding good and high quality and other things are annoying and/or not fitting my tastes at all.

Their are way too many big women for my tastes but this got better with the last two updates, i like Abigail, Cyan and the two sisters, not into the old and thick gals tho but this is fine, there is probably something for every taste in this avn regarding the LI's.

I think the action sequences and atmosphere is great most of the time but the slice of life and relationship development imo unfortunaly is abysmal. Esp the relationship development kinda just feels whatever, it feels like a badly setup harem but is this even a harem avn?

Which is unfortunate imo as the setup (zombie apocalypse) allows a logical harem setup. I prefer non-harems but this plays like a harem already.

The lewds and "flirting" at times are great tho

I usually love to read, even slice of life dialogues which just give a bit of background/lore information but somehow i caught myself multiple times getting really bored with the dialogues in this avn and it additionally completly fails to evoke any kind of emotions from me somehow.

Im really annoyed by the text presentation and these small breaks inbetween all the time which kinda ruin my reading flow.

So yeah, its pretty rare to play avn where i consider some parts 5/5 while other parts are 1/5 for me.

Reactions: BigDaddyEarl

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Wtf happened to this game? It went from great enjoyment, to what? I don't even know wtf this is anymore? A management game? Not to mention that out of the blue, we are now calling one LI "Mommy"? No choice in what to call her, just: "Mommy Claire". Look, I'm not trying to take a shit on the game, the dev or anything. I really like this game, other than this "Mommy" shit. I understand some love that, I'm not one of those. I can easily get used to the management shit, but, the whole 'Mommy' thing isn't for me.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wtf happened to this game? It went from great enjoyment, to what? I don't even know wtf this is anymore? A management game? Not to mention that out of the blue, we are now calling one LI "Mommy"? No choice in what to call her, just: "Mommy Claire". Look, I'm not trying to take a shit on the game, the dev or anything. I really like this game, other than this "Mommy" shit. I understand some love that, I'm not one of those. I can easily get used to the management shit, but, the whole 'Mommy' thing isn't for me.
Management ? and with Mommy Clarie (Mamacita) there was a choice if I remeber right.(this one I play in spanish that is)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
This combinded with other things about her made me go back and not take her as a LI lol. Imagine the zombie apocalypse warlord calling one of his girls mommy :ROFLMAO:

gives me homelander vibes :LOL:

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Management ? and with Mommy Clarie (Mamacita) there was a choice if I remeber right.(this one I play in spanish that is)
I never got a choice with it. I know Santiago mentioned that Claire became the "mommy" of the group. But, no. I never got a choice. As for the management, it's light and most of it doesn't work I guess.

This has just been informed to the Dev, but do let me know if the mommy thing is optional or not. I haven't played the update yet so I have no idea.
Wasn't optional for me. It just went into calling her that.

This combinded with other things about her made me go back and not take her as a LI lol. Imagine the zombie apocalypse warlord calling one of his girls mommy :ROFLMAO:

gives me homelander vibes :LOL:
Yeah. Not too happy about this right now. Rolling back and telling her to kick rocks.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don't know if it was intended, I would say Google translate, anyway "Mamacita" as you know Dark Silence has another meaning in our Hispanic culture, not necesary the "literal" mom, there is more a sexual implication, the same the girls say "Papi" to us, bad luck if it was Clarie who autodefined herself as "Mommy"
Edit: still don't know which is the Management part of the game, you mean as you negotiate with the Mercenaries ?

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
As for the management, it's light and most of it doesn't work I guess.
If it doesnt work then how can it be a management game? You sir went a little too hard with your exaggeration. Agreed, Calling claire mommy directly is a bit weird but saying this game went to shit because of 1 minor point? fyi this game doesn't have management.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I don't know if it was intended, I would say Google translate, anyway "Mamacita" as you know Dark Silence has another meaning in our Hispanic culture, not necesary the "literal" mom, there is more a sexual implication, the same the girls say "Papi" to us, bad luck if it was Clarie who autodefined herself as "Mommy"
Edit: still don't know which is the Management part of the game, you mean as you negotiate with the Mercenaries ?
I do know, bro. Don't need Google translate. I'm just going to roll back and kick her to the curb. I'm not into the whole: "Let Mommy Claire take care of you." or "Do you have milk for Mommy Claire?" I get that a lot of guys enjoy that, but it's not for me.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
If it doesnt work then how can it be a management game? You sir went a little too hard with your exaggeration. Agreed, Calling claire mommy directly is a bit weird but saying this game went to shit because of 1 minor point? fyi this game doesn't have management.:)
Show me where I said the game went to shit? I asked what happened. Then I called the management part shit. But not the game. You, my friend, need to go back to school and relearn English. Or get a better translator.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Show me where I said the game went to shit? I asked what happened. Then I called the management part shit. But not the game. You, my friend, need to go back to school and relearn English. Or get a better translator.
I was being respectful, why do people immediately get defensive on this site and start attacking people? Weird space.

Reactions: poolside1

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I was being respectful, why do people immediately get defensive on this site and start attacking people? Weird space.
Wording, bro. I gave you the same wording as you gave me. I never once called the game shit as you said I did. I really like the game. I just don't like being forced to call Claire mommy.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Don't need Google translate.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: No I mean Google Translate made out of our Horny "mamacita" this weired gringo "mommy" thing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
(gringo being used here as affectionate nickname, no ofense meant)
still, if you upset go and kick your neighbours Chihuaua :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
you dodged the question which management part, or was a way of saying it ?

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
The "management", so far, is very light, but it is something I would love to see explored here, although I don't believe it will be.

I'm someone who likes to immerse myself in games, and in this case, knowing that the protagonist will become the leader of the group/faction, I think that decision-making and management would be excellent.

It's been a long time since I played something other than a Visual Novel, but one of my favorite games is Dying Light, and since I started playing "Somewhere I Belong" I've been thinking a lot about the game Dying Light.
And in Dying Light, although it's a great game, the lack of decision-making power was what disappointed me the most, even if we do everything right, we still lose in the end, many of our "friends" die, and we can't do anything to avoid it, and this lack of control always irritates me, I hate having to fail for the plot to work.

I don't like management games, especially Visual Novels, at least I've never seen them done well, but if it's something light and simple, just allowing the player to make decisions that lead to a certain direction, I think it could work.

Anyway, I don't like point & click, free-roam or sandbox in Visual Novels, but the fact that this game reminds me of a game that I really liked, makes me want to be able to do what I couldn't do in the other game, I want to be the leader and be able to make the decisions that I think are right.

While I would like to see it done here, I don't think it will be, it's a lot of work.

Edit:
This is an example of decision-making and management power, although we have not yet seen consequences for this action:
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
Reactions: metamorphMP

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What for a management, ??? I didn't come across that what game was I playing ?? anyone to refresh my memory? where is it? at what point?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: No I mean Google Translate made out of our Horny "mamacita" this weired gringo "mommy" thing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
(gringo being used here as affectionate nickname, no ofense meant)
still, if you upset go and kick your neighbours Chihuaua :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
you dodged the question which management part, or was a way of saying it ?
Call me gringo affectionately, is like me calling you that also. I'm not even close to being a gringo. I'm probably darker than you. :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes