S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Loved the new episode. Delighted to see pregnancy is going to be a thing, and that the harem will probably be any actual harem, with all the girls knowingly and happily sharing equally, and importantly that there's lots of love and romance involved.

The one thing I find annoying is the morality tracker. The two sides, Warlord and Peacemaker shouldn't be mutually exclusive in the way that they are. You don't become a monster destroying monsters. Giving no peace or quarter to gangs of rapists and slavers when they're in our territory is good and just. That is Making Peace. Lording War, would be going out to find innocent groups of people and raiding them or demanding tribute etc. Finding other survivor groups and forming alliances and friendships with them is Bringing Peace. I hate hate hate the Warlord look, but i refuse to allow slavers and rapists to live freely.

Edited to Add:

The gangs of rapists and slavers are monsters just like the infected, only worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: haooni

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Loved the new episode. Delighted to see pregnancy is going to be a thing, and that the harem will probably be any actual harem, with all the girls knowingly and happily sharing equally, and importantly that there's lots of love and romance involved.

The one thing I find annoying is the morality tracker. The two sides, Warlord and Peacemaker shouldn't be mutually exclusive in the way that they are. You don't become a monster destroying monsters. Giving no peace or quarter to gangs of rapists and slavers when they're in our territory is good and just. That is Bringing Peace. Bringing War, would be going out to find innocent groups of people and raiding them or demanding tribute etc. Finding other survivor groups and forming alliances and friendships with them is Bringing Peace. I hate hate hate the Warlord look, but i refuse to allow slavers and rapists to live freely.
That's been stuck in my craw for awhile. I don't feel that killing any type of monster(living or dead) makes us evil/bad/monster. It just doesn't sit well with me.

I still love the game.

Reactions: S1nsational

kazeiheikaya

Apr 1, 2024
That's been stuck in my craw for awhile. I don't feel that killing any type of monster(living or dead) makes us evil/bad/monster. It just doesn't sit well with me.
This though. Dude comes at you with 2 machetes saying hes gonna kill you, if you spare him your a puss and he's gonna come back for you, you decide to blast him because well... He's legitimately hunting a young girl to enslave her and destroy her mentally through various means of unpleasant experiences. You have more than enough ammunition at that point that its a morally correct choice and I would bet my life majority of people, even internet-shut in's wouldnt bat an eye at that kind of decision nor would even feel conflicted over it lol.

There's a difference between killing someone thats coming towards you that you tell to stop 30 times and they just keep coming to you, which results in shooting them. Thats a morally heavy decision. You dont know their intent, they could have been confused, distant, harmless, etc.
Versus something like a man-hunter, or a bandit in an apocalypse that isn't just looking to steal material possessions from you but instead wants to torture, rape, murder, other people that they come across. That's a morally light decision. You might have a small conscious issue over it just because it was the first time you killed someone but at the end of the day you would easily talk yourself out of it because your living in an apocalyptic world where everything is already so bad, and theres already tons of death and destruction via the infected.
They basically lose all forms of humanity when they decide to go down that path. I dont think it should weigh at all in the morality scale for that interaction. From the start of the interaction there was no negotiations with that crowd, it was either run and knock out a dude or potentially purge 2 bigger monsters than the infected.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
This though. Dude comes at you with 2 machetes saying hes gonna kill you, if you spare him your a puss and he's gonna come back for you, you decide to blast him because well... He's legitimately hunting a young girl to enslave her and destroy her mentally through various means of unpleasant experiences. You have more than enough ammunition at that point that its a morally correct choice and I would bet my life majority of people, even internet-shut in's wouldnt bat an eye at that kind of decision nor would even feel conflicted over it lol.

There's a difference between killing someone thats coming towards you that you tell to stop 30 times and they just keep coming to you, which results in shooting them. Thats a morally heavy decision. You dont know their intent, they could have been confused, distant, harmless, etc.
Versus something like a man-hunter, or a bandit in an apocalypse that isn't just looking to steal material possessions from you but instead wants to torture, rape, murder, other people that they come across. That's a morally light decision. You might have a small conscious issue over it just because it was the first time you killed someone but at the end of the day you would easily talk yourself out of it because your living in an apocalyptic world where everything is already so bad, and theres already tons of death and destruction via the infected.
They basically lose all forms of humanity when they decide to go down that path. I dont think it should weigh at all in the morality scale for that interaction. From the start of the interaction there was no negotiations with that crowd, it was either run and knock out a dude or potentially purge 2 bigger monsters than the infected.
All I'm saying is a monster is a monster. Killing said monsters will not and should not weigh on anyone. Unless we are harming/killing non-combatants/innocents, it should never come into play. None of what we've done so far should cause any moral issues.

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
All I'm saying is a monster is a monster. Killing said monsters will not and should not weigh on anyone. Unless we are harming/killing non-combatants/innocents, it should never come into play. None of what we've done so far should cause any moral issues.
I agree. Too often these types of situations are portrayed in this manner where the situation is absolutely non-ambiguous and someone has to go get all preachy with the dialog in the story, show, etc. Knowing who that guy is, what he would have done and the fact he tried to kill you, there should be no remorse.

On top of that, the kick (according to the dialog) probably crushed that guys windpipe and he was going to die anyway. At this point it could be argued you are being merciful by finishing him off.

Of course all this ignores the whole ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! You have long ago left behind comfortable modern society. Writers need to take this into account when constructing dialog. You need to write within the world you have built.

Radnos Salazar

Formerly 'jingyuchua'
Dec 4, 2023
Not that we know, just looking similar my guess. anyway they will meet eventually in a few updates or so
Since we have a true harem in this game, if you were to follow the harem path, every LI in the harem is going to meet each other at some point of time in the game.:)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican

Radnos Salazar

Formerly 'jingyuchua'
Dec 4, 2023
Of course I do! LoL we run across each other in all harem games :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I play all types of games whether they are harem or not, But true harem games with high quality renders are my favorite, so it's natural you would find me on their threads haha:LOL:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Of course I do! LoL we run across each other in all harem games :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I play all types of games whether they are harem or not, But true harem games with high quality renders are my favorite, so it's natural you would find me on their threads haha:LOL:
Just don't tell Xapi who your favorite LIs are. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:. He will constantly remind you how wrong you are. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes