xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
1 LI. We disagree on 1 LI and I have hopeless taste. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You're the lucky one Des has little taste , you have bad taste, only me has no taste :cry::cry::cry: you horrible human being :cry::cry:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Even I disagree with your no.1 LI, Man comeon, there are a bunch mind blowing babes out there, and you choose a blonde schoolgirl stripper with 2 ponies on her head lol.
see ? and then he says I have no taste ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Radnos Salazar

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Even I disagree with your no.1 LI, Man comeon, there are a bunch mind blowing babes out there, and you choose a blonde schoolgirl stripper with 2 ponies on her head lol.
You're the lucky one Des has little taste , you have bad taste, only me has no taste :cry::cry::cry: you horrible human being :cry::cry:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

see ? and then he says I have no taste ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She's only my #1 in that game (she would be in the top 12 overall ;) ).

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
I severely dislike sandbox and filter them out. Free-roam is a close second, depending on how it is implemented or how pervasive it is. What I hate more than either one of these is when they are put in a game partially implemented so you have (coming soon) or (not yet implemented) or some such tripe.

Just stop it. If you aren't done with something, finish it first. Or better yet, quit putting free-roam segments in unless it is absolutely necessary for the story (hint: it isn't).

Reactions: Harem4life

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I severely dislike sandbox and filter them out. Free-roam is a close second, depending on how it is implemented or how pervasive it is. What I hate more than either one of these is when they are put in a game partially implemented so you have (coming soon) or (not yet implemented) or some such tripe.

Just stop it. If you aren't done with something, finish it first. Or better yet, quit putting free-roam segments in unless it is absolutely necessary for the story (hint: it isn't).
Thanks for letting us know?

Reactions: AlexMpog

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
I'm really glad you enjoyed her skin that much. I worked a lot on her textures, painting a lot of details on it. She has one of the most detailed skins in the game at the moment, same with Anais.
A lot of people think the quality is because it's a new technology thing, but it's just me working a lot on the textures, materials, and lighting.
Generally, I work a lot on each character's body materials before introducing them, adding a variety of details not just to their face but body.
When my old SSD stopped working a year ago, there was one thing I was panicking about, and it was losing the texture maps I had worked on for a long time.
Thanks for appreciating the efforts!
Hey MrBaker I love the game, it's an interesting concept, a few typos or the wrong name listed, small errors, the renders are really nice, I also really appreciate the skin textures, they're awesome. And the characters are great. Anais is adorable, Claire is also adorable, I could go on, they're basically all adorable in their own way so very good job on that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes