Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Been playing this just got to the cage fight man this game is really good at making you hate humans only one other game made feel like that haha. Well I'll play the rest tomorrow hopefully.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
Been playing this just got to the cage fight man this game is really good at making you hate humans only one other game made feel like that haha
I'm assuming that's a good thing, considering it is a post apocalyptic world and bad humans are showing their true nature, gotta give kudos to the Dev's writing then...:)

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Abigail's path 100% worth it even if I did not like her just for the lewd scene in the training montage. Right now not sure if Abigail or Cyan is my favorite anyways back to finishing chapter 2 yeah yeah I know im a slow poke.

Nov 23, 2023
What Alex said, you get to chose for each sex scene whether you have vaginal or anal penetration. AFAIK there is only one exception in the entire game, but you don't do anal with her anyway
Wait, so is it possible to avoid vaginal and play the game anal-only?

Last edited:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Just finished this game normally not a big harem fan but I honestly forgot it's even a harem game at times haha. With that being said it's probably one of the better if not the best harem games ive played cause of the story and characters. Some of these characters I would love as a solo path in other games with what ive seen far haha. Might even make solo paths for a few of my favorites in the future for the hell of it even tho probably pointless. Anyways can't wait for the next update

Here is my ranking / thoughts on the girls for fun.

1. Abigail - she is easily my favorite and I can't wait for more she just makes me want to be there for her whenever she needs me.
  2. Valentina - She just seems real sweet and a fun LI to be around also cute has hell not sure if I like her or Abigail model more.
  3. Cyan - Just like Abigail I just want to be there for her whenever she needs me / needs help. She feels like she could be a friend first and LI second and I like that.
  4. Emily - She is just really sweet and caring nothing not to like about her for me
  5. Claire - she is a mixed bag for me only one I kind of dislike a bit. She is a good character but as a LI / harem member well she is a bit too motherly I get it's her character but idk with how she is making us take a shower and helps to bathe us feels a bit much to me.
  6. Anais - I honestly found her kind of annoying and only played her path to see the content.
These are ones I liked but can't wait to see more of as im interested in them
  • Martinez - Probably the LI I can't wait to learn more about the most the little bit ive seen I liked
  • Zoey - tbh I just liked her model and she is a bit mysterious so I can't wait for me with her as well
  • Cassie - ive liked what ive seen so far , so can't wait for more in Chapter 3 hopefully assuming she doesn't die
  • Catalina & Francisa - both of these character I did like what I have seen but I honestly don't have an opinion on them just yet

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Just finished this game normally not a big harem fan but I honestly forgot it's even a harem game at times haha. With that being said it's probably one of the better if not the best harem games ive played cause of the story and characters. Some of these characters I would love as a solo path in other games with what ive seen far haha. Might even make solo paths for a few of my favorites in the future for the hell of it even tho probably pointless. Anyways can't wait for the next update

Here is my ranking / thoughts on the girls for fun.

1. Abigail - she is easily my favorite and I can't wait for more she just makes me want to be there for her whenever she needs me.
  2. Valentina - She just seems real sweet and a fun LI to be around also cute has hell not sure if I like her or Abigail model more.
  3. Cyan - Just like Abigail I just want to be there for her whenever she needs me / needs help. She feels like she could be a friend first and LI second and I like that.
  4. Emily - She is just really sweet and caring nothing not to like about her for me
  5. Claire - she is a mixed bag for me only one I kind of dislike a bit. She is a good character but as a LI / harem member well she is a bit too motherly I get it's her character but idk with how she is making us take a shower and helps to bathe us feels a bit much to me.
  6. Anais - I honestly found her kind of annoying and only played her path to see the content.
These are ones I liked but can't wait to see more of as im interested in them
  • Martinez - Probably the LI I can't wait to learn more about the most the little bit ive seen I liked
  • Zoey - tbh I just liked her model and she is a bit mysterious so I can't wait for me with her as well
  • Cassie - ive liked what ive seen so far , so can't wait for more in Chapter 3 hopefully assuming she doesn't die
  • Catalina & Francisa - both of these character I did like what I have seen but I honestly don't have an opinion on them just yet
Have you been reading my notes??

1. Abigail
2. Valentina
3. Emily
4. Claire/Cyan/Francisca

I do like, but need more content Zoey, Catalina, Camila, Cassie.

Don't like: Anais.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Have you been reading my notes??

1. Abigail
2. Valentina
3. Emily
4. Claire/Cyan/Francisca

I do like, but need more content Zoey, Catalina, Camila, Cassie.

Don't like: Anais.
haah that's kind of funny didn't even look at the LI you like in this one and we are mostly the same. Was gonna search the thread tomorrow when I wake up to see your order.

• Haha
Reactions: MiltonPowers
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes