Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
When your favourite zombie AVN gets praised not for biting faces but for romance and wholesome head pats :cry:
I'm so depressed now
:cautious:
Post apocalypse is a perfect place for a romance don't you think? And who better other than the MC to repopulate the country lol?:LOL:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
When your favourite zombie AVN gets praised not for biting faces but for romance and wholesome head pats :cry:
I'm so depressed now
:cautious:
This would be such a depressing (harem) game if not for the really good romance and wholesome head pats. The think the brightness makes the darkness all the darker. Like if there was no love, romance, and wholesome head pats I don't think the disabled girl being thrown to the zombies would have hit as hard or in the same way.

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Guys, I get you are all starved for love, just give me your addresses and I'll order some Mills and Boons novels for you! :LOL:
I can't help it if I find biting faces more romantic than head pats...my mum always said I was a ghoul girl..
.:devilish:

As long as there is at least one zombie girl because yes, zombies need love too...a little hair wash and touch up her makeup and good as new!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Guys, I get you are all starved for love, just give me your addresses and I'll order some Mills and Boons novels for you! :LOL:
I can't help it if I find biting faces more romantic than head pats...my mum always said I was a ghoul girl..
.:devilish:
If all you care about is the zombies and violence, why not just go play mainstream zombie games? There's tons of them, and so far as I know next to no romance in the majority of them

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Well, there's the blind girl who was bitten but never turned, and the other girl who is immune. They're zombie girl adjacent and both most likely future LIs
Immune girls are no good...she has got to be turning green and smell like Eau de Fromage..

I...can't...:ROFLMAO:

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
I would love Anais to be bitten and turn but protects the MC from other zombies because her love transcended zombie brain death.
A bit like the movie Return of the Living Dead 3 :love:

Reactions: JoeTheMC84
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes