Jan 4, 2019
Funny, I'm rewatching all the Romeros and just finished Land of the Dead, whose MC works as a scavenger in infected zones for an enclave administered by a crook he later ends up at odds with, and while visiting the city's underbelly, said MC saves a girl who got thrown into a cage along with several zombies so spectators could bet on how she'd die, and does it with the help of an adult character who speaks like a child.

Edit: I also forgot to mention that the falling out between the crook and the movie's MC happens because of a failed job that the MC had agreed to in exchange for a way to leave the country. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lun@

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Yeah the girl in the cage was Asia Argento :love:

I wonder if the dev had any actual influences from the movies :unsure:

Just watch out in case the dev puts in Valentine the undead tiger from Army of the Dead...or the equally cool Zeus and Athena aka the Undead King and Queen of Las Vegas :devilish:

Reactions: 0000000nowhere

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
There aren't enough games with actual zombie girls.
True. Plus the few zombie ones that are on here tend to be the standard formula of Living: Good Vs Dead: Bad! with no grey areas where you might feel sorry for the dead. I know the average person only sees it that way but if we can have games with hot demoness chars, why not a hot zombie girl who might just chew your hand off one day when she gets sick of cutesy wutesy head pats :sick: teddy bears like head pats too...:LOL: Oh there is a game on here called Zombie Girl in my Cabin, you might like.

Actually, while I'm in the mood to share my brain farts...

I love it when people get creative in games or movies and make something outside the box. Like the low budget movie "It Stains The Sands Red", where a zombie follows a woman across the desert and eventually she feels a bond with it or even the old Return of the Living dead 3 where the guy sees his girlfriend descend further into a feral zombie while she fights to supress it by using pain as a tool.

But...the zombie movies have been pretty much done to death (hah!) by now though and The Walking Dead's 11 seasons kinda put the nail in the coffin for the genre.

I always rooted for Negan who was a much more complex character than the moralistic hypocrite that was Rick Grimes. Yes, I prefer the bad boy types over the moral crusaders who quite frankly, are rarely what they preach. Someone who can do bad stuff to protect his own, is much more interesting to me. In an apocalypse/major disaster where law breaks down and gangs roam the streets, I would do anything to protect the people I care about, if it meant going full on Negan, so be it.

One thing the Walking Dead achieved well was showing that the living were by far the worse monsters than these shuffling zombies driven by primal instinct. Sure you can kill only in self-defence, but what if you capture raiders who will just come back if you release them or spread word that your community is weak. Keep them prisoners? well, that's more resources like food and water being consumed.

As for this AVN, I've really enjoyed it so far. I loved the bits with fighting the gangs and surviving the roaming infected. The hospital scene was pretty tense! I want to find out more what's happening back at the city but also love that the MC is kinda becoming this badass legend out there and people come to rely on him. It would be awesome if we could eventually become the big boss, using savage means if necessary :devilish:

Whew, longest post ever!

Sorry for the long ass post...my brain is barely ticking over this morning becuz not enough caffeine.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It would be awesome if we could eventually become the big boss, using savage means if necessary :devilish:
Isn't that path planned ? I mean that you can go the "Warlord" path in game although I'm on my first playtrough, but iirc in the prologue, it is mentioned.

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Isn't that path planned ? I mean that you can go the "Warlord" path in game although I'm on my first playtrough, but iirc in the prologue, it is mentioned.
I think it might be. There is the bit where you kill the raiders and the MC's thoughts can go down that route. There was some option to pick for it I think? it's kind of hazy because it was a while back when I played it but I remember thinking "Yes!, we are going to take over!"

I might just have to do a restart because a lot of the stuff I've forgotten :(

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican

RLRS

Jan 19, 2023
I think it might be. There is the bit where you kill the raiders and the MC's thoughts can go down that route. There was some option to pick for it I think? it's kind of hazy because it was a while back when I played it but I remember thinking "Yes!, we are going to take over!"

I might just have to do a restart because a lot of the stuff I've forgotten :(
Yes, the moment you described really exists, possibly referring to these images:

ep2_gfc_a_1.png
ep2_machete_b_5.png
ep2_machete_b_7.png

Afterwards, the MC can still choose a catchphrase, a motivational phrase, one of which is the one you said: “yes, let's take over”, but with different words if I'm not mistaken.

• Love

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Yes, the moment you described really exists, possibly referring to these images:

View attachment 4062449
View attachment 4062450
View attachment 4062451

Afterwards, the MC can still choose a catchphrase, a motivational phrase, one of which is the one you said: “yes, let's take over”, but with different words if I'm not mistaken.
That's it! the first steps on the Warlord route :love:
I love an option in games where you can go your own route and become the main power, complete with hard decisions to be made.

Thanks for letting me know that I'm not completely batshit crazy...yet :devilish:

I'm still restarting just so I can enjoy the content all over again
:)

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Not only is the artwork in this AVN gorgeous but some of the attention to detail is fantastic too. Playing through a second time is not only still enjoyable but lets you pick up on details you missed before.

I never noticed before, but the infected girl in the lab has a bite mark on her palm...it's the little things that add up :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Not only is the artwork in this AVN gorgeous but some of the attention to detail is fantastic too. Playing through a second time is not only still enjoyable but lets you pick up on details you missed before.

I never noticed before, but the infected girl in the lab has a bite mark on her palm...it's the little things that add up :)

Not only that, there are a lot of different details, most of them don't make sense if you're not from the south cone, and a bit strange * a stranger to the customs over here, you are right it is unbelivable rich in details.
Edit: now hope that it is better understandable, sorry for the "lapsus" thanks Leongen43
abrazo !

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Not only that, there are a lot of different details, most of them don't make sense if you're not from the south cone, and a bit strange for the customs over here, but you are right it is unbelivable rich in details.
Yes, the game has several inconsistencies that don't make sense but that don't harm the story as it happens with other titles.

I never noticed before, but the infected girl in the lab has a bite mark on her palm...it's the little things that add up:)

It's true, she will possibly also be a love interest in addition to being important to the plot to face the zombies, seeing that she is infected, the sex scene between them would be like this? :unsure: :eek:: :KEK: (y)
2656974_249px.jpg

• Wow

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Yes, the game has several inconsistencies that don't make sense but that don't harm the story as it happens with other titles.

It's true, she will possibly also be a love interest in addition to being important to the plot to face the zombies, seeing that she is infected, the sex scene between them would be like this? :unsure: :eek:: :KEK: (y)
View attachment 4063483
So, we have a blind, infected but immune love interest then? niiice! hehe
I'm not going to even remark on that picture because what could I even say about it?
I just hope they washed them out afterwards if reusing them again :sneaky:

Reactions: Leongen43

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Aristos, sorry if you felt ofended it was just a joke apologies if I hurt your nationalistic feelings
thank's Moderator, the joke backfired and I was about to delete them !

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
NOOOOOOO! I spent 5 mins writing my post only for some mod to delete it! :cry:

Anyway, to keep it game-related, Dessolos xapican honest request: Could you guys point out a couple of Southern-Cone cultural references in the game to look out for in my next playthrough? Some not so evident ones.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Anyway, to keep it game-related, Dessolos xapican honest request: Could you guys point out a couple of Southern-Cone cultural references in the game to look out for in my next playthrough? Some not so evident ones.
Same I joined in the fun right as we got fun policed... C'est la vie. How bout that Anais, ain't she a dime piece?

• Love
Reactions: Aristos

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

I wouldn't know any I don't live in the region / area of the world

• Haha

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
LOL, didn't know Super duper offtopic was a thing :ROFLMAO:

But i second Aristos, can you guys point out Southern-Cone cultural references, as this is also nothing i have any knowledge about.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes