Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Some time ago, Ragnar requested some cool Fan Sigs for "SOMEWHERE I BELONG" in the GFX Request Thread...

Hope, these are cool enough:

ANAIS - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,84 MB /.gif

View attachment 4078043

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/09/4102244_SiBsiG1.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

FRANCISCA - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,9 MB / .gif

View attachment 4078044

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/09/4102245_SiBsiG2.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

ZOEY- Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,93 MB / .gif

View attachment 4078045

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/09/4102246_SiBsiG3.gif
_______________________________________________________________________________________

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Whether you like Zombies or not:
using these Sigs in your personal signature might help

... to support the game & the dev a wee bit :coffee:!

And MrBaker : thanks for your game & good luck with the future development! All the best & fingers crossed!
Thanks, I change sigs from time to time and that's helpful (y)

Reactions: Gorse

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Hi everyone!
I hope you enjoy these previews from episode three. You can see some renders of one of the main places where this episode will take place and also Rosa without her mask if you were wondering how she looked; I hope you like her. I polished some details a little bit more by painting some freckles and other details on her face. Anything, just let me know in the comments.

As you know, there is a language barrier between both, as her main language is Portuguese, so let's see how you can communicate with her and meet her further while learning about her past and personality. Would you recruit her for your survivor group?

Also, her name was determined by a poll I made some time ago. Thanks so much, everyone, for participating.

Technical:
As you know, I suffered a loss of my data a week ago after one of my SSDs stopped working. I faced some challenges, but luckily I had all the important things backed up on the cloud. I had to rebuild a lot of textures and redownload all my library, but nothing I could not recover from.

I will keep investing in more storage, both physical and cloud, so I can keep everything safe for the future to avoid this sort of inconvenience. My experience with SSDs has not been the best, as these might fail without notice after some years of heavy use. Luckily, I kept the important things on the cloud. My priority is to keep this project safe in case of any emergency, so it will be worth the investment, as this time I will back up everything, since redownloading and configuring my whole library has been a pain. I am also focusing on buying the best storage devices based on their reliability rather than just the ones I could afford as that was my mistake.

Thanks so much to all the people who have been following and supporting this project. Your support has helped this project a lot in order to afford the necessary resources to make this game possible. Thanks so much for deciding to support this, and I wish you all an amazing week!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes