balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
I also recommend it if you've never played it.
And regardless of whether the developer has a lot of subscribers or not, let's hope he continues the great work he's doing.
I enjoyed this game so much(I love zombie games lol) that I joined his patreon page as a member...MrBaker is very engaged in updates...I know he's working very hard to get the next update out...I don't remember when he said the next update will be released but I do know he's working hard

Reactions: RLRS

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Hi everyone, I hope you enjoy these few previews of episode three. (Not many to avoid spoilers.)

I have almost 800 renders ready, which I have been working with to build the game. I have many more in the queue rendering as well. I'm sorry if that takes a little bit longer. I've been saving up for a much stronger GPU so we can render much faster, but for the moment, most of the budget has gone to assets, storage, and paying proofreaders.

I also started uploading previews to the NSFW sneak peek. You can find these in 'Collections.' But beware, these contain high spoilers. I will be uploading these more often now.

Lewd Scenes:
I have several lewd scenes finished and now waiting to be rendered. This time I focused much more on first-person views and penetration takes, as it was something missing and some patrons asked for it. I've also been adding penetration takes to the old scenes from episodes 1 and 2.

Also some people have been asking me to add voices and sounds to the adult scenes. I tried that before. Paying to a professional to make them, but it was too expensive for me, as the idea is for these to be very high quality and well made rather than some bad ones. So I had to reject the offer. But maybe in the future, we could afford that, even as an optional feature if some people do not like them. As the idea is to have a bigger team with animators writters and more.

Steam:
I also plan to release this next update as the whole episode three rather than in two parts. For this episode, I have planned something amazing, marking the beginning of the end of the season, with an amazing and epic ending in episode four. I said some months ago that I planned to make episode three the last one before the Steam release, as I was hoping Steam could help boost the game's popularity and budget. As this project is not popular at all. But I felt I was going to rush too much. So it will have the four episodes I originally planned. It will be harder this way, but I really feel we can do something unique special here, and who knows, maybe something much bigger.

Thanks so much to everyone who has chosen to support this project. Your support has been key in making this project possible. I know supporting on Patreon might be quite expensive, but it really makes a difference. Again, thanks so much! And I hope you have an amazing weekend!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes