xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It is Spanish. Although i'm not, i just made up this name in my mind lol
found it it was Nov 2023, and it was Aristos, who brought my Attention to It, Strange thing is that I just saw that there are a lot of people which we run across and are in many threads,

Reactions: Aristos

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I actually had this on my radar / backlog since around December maybe a month or 2 before I just never got around to it until recently. When I was I saw Ep 2 wasn't far off so decided to wait a little longer.
I found it on reddit.
I remember Mr. Baker started advertising the game in that community maybe 2 years ago or even more.
Decided to keep an eye on it until 1st chapter was fully done.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I found it on reddit.
I remember Mr. Baker started advertising the game in that community maybe 2 years ago or even more.
Decided to keep an eye on it until 1st chapter was fully done.
I can't remember if I saw it on reddit or here I find alot of games I add on my back log from the recently posted section on the front page.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I can't remember if I saw it on reddit or here I find alot of games I add on my back log from the recently posted section on the front page.
That's where I get them from mostly, but when I check them every couple of weeks, I find another 4-5 to add to my backlog. :ROFLMAO:

Nami53

Aug 15, 2023
Another thing, the game has two episodes but not two updates... It has multiple updates. If I'm not mistaken, the game has around 6,000 to 8,000 renders in total for two years of development. I'm pretty sure a lot of games that have more than 10 episodes and much more support have much less content. The dev seems to be making each episode long, and I like it that way, as each episode feels very good when you finish them. Also, the game used to release updates quite often during episode one, every three months or less, but at that time, the dev barely had like 15 subscribers, so I don't think the reason is the time it takes per release, as no one was subscribing to the game at that time. It would be a problem if the quality and quantity were bad, but more than 1,500 renders per update is a lot, especially with this quality. Other games have way more than 1,000 patrons and barely release 400 renders per year while this has a good amount of content.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021

porfront.jpg

During the development of this next episode, I've been improving her by adding more details to her face and body. I was not expecting her to look that good, as she went through several different prototypes during her creation, and this one was my favorite. Anything, just let me know in the comments.
As always, thanks so much for your support! Thank you for helping to make this possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

RLRS

Jan 19, 2023
Another thing, the game has two episodes but not two updates... It has multiple updates. If I'm not mistaken, the game has around 6,000 to 8,000 renders in total for two years of development. I'm pretty sure a lot of games that have more than 10 episodes and much more support have much less content. The dev seems to be making each episode long, and I like it that way, as each episode feels very good when you finish them. Also, the game used to release updates quite often during episode one, every three months or less, but at that time, the dev barely had like 15 subscribers, so I don't think the reason is the time it takes per release, as no one was subscribing to the game at that time. It would be a problem if the quality and quantity were bad, but more than 1,500 renders per update is a lot, especially with this quality. Other games have way more than 1,000 patrons and barely release 400 renders per year while this has a good amount of content.
Let's hope the developer stays focused, continues the great work and doesn't get lost in greed.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
Let's hope the developer stays focused, continues the great work and doesn't get lost in greed.
Did you even visit the patreon page? If you did you would know the dev does not even earn a thousand dollars a month. He works part time on this game and has a full job IRL. Be a little considerate commenting about things you don't know. It's not about greed but getting money to purchase assets for the game. Not every dev can rely on patreon income for their livelyhood.

RLRS

Jan 19, 2023
Did you even visit the patreon page? If you did you would know the dev does not even earn a thousand dollars a month. He works part time on this game and has a full job IRL. Be a little considerate commenting about things you don't know. It's not about greed but getting money to purchase assets for the game. Not every dev can rely on patreon income for their livelyhood.
:unsure::ROFLMAO: **in my head: "calm down, he must be another number 1 fan".**

===========================================

What did you understand from my last two messages sent? (irony?, double meaning?, some wrong translation?, or something else?).

I'm not belittling the developer's work, what I wanted to say is that the developer be careful not to end up like some others out there.

And don't worry, I've been in the 18+ gaming world for several years now, so I know how some things work, both on the developer side and on the fan side (and this one in particular, I've been following since the first version and saw your Patreon a long time ago).

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
:unsure::ROFLMAO: **in my head: "calm down, he must be another number 1 fan".**

===========================================

What did you understand from my last two messages sent? (irony?, double meaning?, some wrong translation?, or something else?).

I'm not belittling the developer's work, what I wanted to say is that the developer be careful not to end up like some others out there.

And don't worry, I've been in the 18+ gaming world for several years now, so I know how some things work, both on the developer side and on the fan side (and this one in particular, I've been following since the first version and saw your Patreon a long time ago).
It's funny you think calling someone a fan is an insult lol. Anyway, first if you read my message, you would know i never said you belittled dev's work and secondly if you had visited the patreon and saw that he earns almost negligible as compared to some games launched at the same time, you would know there is no scope for dev to be "greedy" as he is not earning any significant money in the first place. Also you can make a sensible judgement after checking the past record of the dev, so no need to worry about the Dev rug pulling his patreons.:)

Reactions: RLRS
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes