MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
What is the relationship between Anais and the girl she bring to the apartment? Are they really just friend?
She can be her sister, because of the way she talks about her with MC. Though, I wish Anais had her (girl on the couch) body...I'm really not a huge ass fan, or tattoo fan. But Francisca is definitely one of better hot girls introduced so far, with a great body and no tat's. It seems the dev favors the big bottom girls more, as most of the girls so far shown...have BB's.

Last edited:

Tiny@1

Feb 9, 2023
MrBaker Hello there! Thanks for this update and what an awesome one it is! Really loved the new girls, especially Fran! (hope Santiago and his brother don't come after me, but if they do, NO REGRETS:cool:)
The cage scene definitely was a nice highlight to the warped state of the world/continent

Definitely love how the plot "thiccens" and the dive we took in it this update. Eagerly awaiting the next one! Cheers

BTW, some small bugs I saw about and thought you'd be interested in them (Note : Game version 0.0.5.3, with the Scrappy Mod installed). Sorry if all this has already been reported
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One last thing that's been on my mind since the last update and got so refreshed with this one....

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrBaker

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
She can be her sister, because of the way she talks about her with MC. Though, I wish Anais had her (girl on the couch) body...I'm really not a huge ass fan, tattoo fan. But Francisca is definitely one of better hot girls introduced so far, with a great body and no tat's. It seems the dev favors the big bottom girls more, as most of the girls shown have BB's.
Well that's your opinion but I think Anais is great the way she is.

ef6.jpg

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Somewhere I Belong [v0.1.0.0] Unofficial Android Port + scrappy's WT/Gallery Mod

- 625mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Thanks so much! I'm glad you guys like this update! If you like it and you would like to help with this project more, you could help by leaving a positive review; that will help a lot as well. I'm really glad you like it, and thanks so much for that!

Last edited:

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
If this dev isn't the kindest person on this site he must be really close.
And he has amazing talent to boot!
I can't wait to try the update as soon as I have some time.

Me ha dado mucha alegría ver el juego de nuevo en Latest Updates. ¡Te felicito y te mando mucho ánimo!
I was so happy to see the game appear in Latest Updates again. Congratulations and go for it!
Thanks so much for being that supportive, I hope you enjoy the update once you have time to try it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aristos

BaxJones

Oct 24, 2022
Somewhere I Belong [v0.0.5.3] Unofficial Android Port + scrappy's WT/Gallery Mod

- 405mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

You are the best. always coming thru with the port ❤❤

CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I'm so glad this game got recommended to you. I hope the game was good enough, though.
Haven't gotten around playing it yet :oops: That was based off of the previews alone.

I'll be adding it to my backlog, though. It really does look good! And it's ticking many boxes, too.
Don't forget to have fun while making it ;)

Weyrd

Feb 23, 2021
I played version 0.0.5.3
it was fun and had some interesting ideas. I think the programmer has a good sense of humor and can tell a good story. Just beware the occasional misspelling. Other than that (and I am in no way English-speaking) it is a fun story and has a great potential. Good characters and fun scenes.
Thanks for the share.

Reactions: MrBaker
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes