Oct 10, 2022
damn the south americans in this game know pretty good english
The virus did not effect people who can speak English. ;)

Jokes aside, Argentina is the English speaking country in South America. Around 6.5 million speak English. According to , 20% of Argentinian are at least intermediate proficiency and 16% low level proficiency in English.

Also our MC do communicate with handful of people and is not very well versed in Spanish. So it is safe to assume he only contact people who can communicate in English. In game, they mentioned it was hard to find a job especially if you are foreigner I can imagine language barrier has huge effect on it.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The virus did not effect people who can speak English. ;)

Jokes aside, Argentina is the English speaking country in South America. Around 6.5 million speak English. According to , 20% of Argentinian are at least intermediate proficiency and 16% low level proficiency in English.

Also our MC do communicate with handful of people and is not very well versed in Spanish. So it is safe to assume he only contact people who can communicate in English. In game, they mentioned it was hard to find a job especially if you are foreigner I can imagine language barrier has huge effect on it.
Oof! The language barrier with the Argentinians is real even for those of us who are native Spanish speakers.
Could you imagine somewhere in the English-speaking world where "you are" doesn't exist but they say something else? I don't know... "thour beenst", for example?
Imagine that: "Where are you from?" turning into "Where beenst thour from?"
Well, that's Argentina for us, not joking :rolleyes:

Reactions: MrBaker
Oct 10, 2022
Oof! The language barrier with the Argentinians is real even for those of us who are native Spanish speakers.
Could you imagine somewhere in the English-speaking world where "you are" doesn't exist but they say something else? I don't know... "thour beenst", for example?
I heard Argetinian Spanish is the real beast, final boss of Spanish learners but I did not know it was this hard. God help us all the students of Spanish. :eek:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Maybe not the best example, it wouldn't trip me up at all. It'd be strange, but completely understandable.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Maybe not the best example, it wouldn't trip me up at all. It'd be strange, but completely understandable.
Lucky you :(
And they're not the only ones; Uruguayans and Chileans aren't far behind. That's why my mate xapican and I prefer to communicate in English to avoid misunderstandings.
Xapi, ¡intervení, boludo! ¡La recalcada concha de la lora y la madre que la recontrarremilparió! ¡Intervení!

Translation: Xapi, I'm waiting for your wise assessment, as usual. I beg you to chime in.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Aristos; estas bien vos ? (literally: are good thours ) al menos vos cachaste algo del lunfardo arrabalero! (at least thours catch some "arrabelero" slang ):p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Aristos is right, the Spanish from the Rio de la Plata is very different from the rest, plus If you are not exactly either Argentinian or Uruguayian you can't tell the difference of the Spanish, and we share the which has a Zheism that makes it sound more like Cataluñan , Galizian or even Brasilian portuguese and it is easy to comunicate with them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aristos

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Aristos; estas bien vos ? (literally: are good thours ) al menos vos cachaste algo del lunfardo arrabalero! (at least thours catch some "arrabelero" slang ):p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Aristos is right, the Spanish from the Rio de la Plata is very different from the rest, plus If you are not exactly either Argentinian or Uruguayian you can't tell the difference of the Spanish, and we share the which has a Zheism that makes it sound more like Cataluñan , Galizian or even Brasilian portuguese and it is easy to comunicate with them.
None of your complicated Spanish dialects holds a candle to my Spanglish: "¡Puede que sea cursi, pero quiero que suene un boom-boom 'Ay, ay, ay' mientras mi escoba hace boom!" ("It may be cheesy, but I want some boom-boom to go 'Ay, ay, ay' while my broom goes boom.") It's either that, or I start rattling off Taco Bell menu items. :oops:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I would like to put out a request again to the dev; …could you please add a feature for the player to choose to remove BOTH quick menu's that's constantly part of the players screen? The white idle choices are very distracting, as well I'm not sure why you kept the stock quick menu choices as well.

Also consider, a player can just right click to gain access to all the same quick menu choices. It would be great if a player could just hide them both to clean up their screen.

(Image of the original quick menu, showing both.
screenshot0001.png

(Image showing the idle buttons I changed to the hover color, to reduce the distraction. Though, it still would be great to hide them both.)
screenshot0002.png

(Darker buttons is less distracting...at least for me.)
screenshot0003.png

Reactions: MagnusTempestus6

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Oh sure you gonna Love the Zombies and Sex Scenes :LOL: :LOL: :devilish:

Small Trailer for You ;)
Scared-and-horny GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a question, will there be an update where we see a Zombies gangbang with one of the girls and when they ejaculate, they explode from excitement and the remains fall on the girl, would the scene be as strange as I imagine? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I have a question, will there be an update where we see a Zombies gangbang with one of the girls and when they ejaculate, they explode from excitement and the remains fall on the girl, would the scene be as strange as I imagine? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you mean like these :devilish::devilish:?? I mean like in the "Warm Bodies" movie :KEK: :KEK: , In real life I guess they will give a Sweet Love Bite on the Neck and Turn us into Infected than they start these Warmups :LOL::LOL:, What is the ejaculation's colour? Will it be Purple? :unsure::KEK::KEK:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes