Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Just startin this and am wonderin if there's a specific girl for solo romance or can we pick who we want?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Just startin this and am wonderin if there's a specific girl for solo romance or can we pick who we want?
Judging by the romance tags and also by the tags where harem(avoidable) is quite likely.

I think this is a rare case when there are moments in the game that you can avoid what you don’t want and create harems, or solo endings... perhaps in the future it will become known, especially since dev did an amazing job

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kond and MrBaker

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Judging by the romance tags and also by the tags where harem(avoidable) is quite likely.

I think this is a rare case when there are moments in the game that you can avoid what you don’t want and create harems, or solo endings... perhaps in the future it will become known, especially since dev did an amazing job
There's a few games, won't mention the names, but if you want solo romance, there's a certain girl, if you want someone else, then you have to start a harem.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
There's a few games, won't mention the names, but if you want solo romance, there's a certain girl, if you want someone else, then you have to start a harem.
I know. I just answered your question, especially judging by the future tags, everything is possible there from a solo ending to a harem. and yes, I am aware that there are some games like this where there are solo endings or where you can avoid some moments... but there are not as many of them as we think)))

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I know. I just answered your question, especially judging by the future tags, everything is possible there from a solo ending to a harem. and yes, I am aware that there are some games like this where there are solo endings or where you can avoid some moments... but there are not as many of them as we think)))
I know and I thank you. That's why I said a few. lol But yeah. So far I only like the sweet, but goofy girl at the start. Not really attracted to her physically though. Her boobs are too big. lol But she's fun af.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I admit this update was way better than what i expected, good work.

I like the way the story goes, setting up a new outpost from the ground up. I hope the story will stay there for some time and eventuel bringing the other LI's there, as more or less planed, i find that way more interesting than the city.
The girls this ep were also great Clair/Abigail, curious for more time with Cyan and Emily seems also nice.

That teaser for the next update thought....that's really mean dev, will be a hard wait :cautious:

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Why was the android port comment deleted, I was just about to download it..

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes