Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yes, I see what happened there. Yes, it's a bug. It's missing the variable needed to unlock it in the gallery.
That scene used to be much longer, but I deleted a part of it and accidentally removed the variable to unlock it in the gallery, which was at the end of it.
This file should fix it, but you will have to watch the whole scene again.
Apologies for that.
Awesome, thanks
That fixed it

Reactions: MrBaker

Robin53

Aug 15, 2023
Not sure how many subs Mr Baker has, but he deserves more. Buenazo!
He still has few supporters compared to other projects that have less content and lower quality. I really feel that this developer wants to create a game, instead of being like those developers who just milk their patrons without making an effort to finish a game. I wish he had more support because I genuinely believe he deserves it.
Cheers, dev! Keep up the good work! I will support you forever.

Oct 10, 2022
Bro, do u mean Cyan? She is Beautiful Indeed sometimes I feel like She is Missing Sis of Anias :LOL:. Though we have Points system so maybe in the Future we will know ;)
Cyan did not mention any other sibling though, only her brother. Also her hag of aunt would have mentioned such a thing, like 'she left behind her sister what would you expect from a junkie like her, she will leave this brat too but the second she does that I'd kick him out, I am not running a charity here' or something like this.

Oct 10, 2022
I honestly don't remember lol

Now that I'm here though I'll have to give the game a try.
Do you really have so little care to my opinions that you don't even remember. Shit mate, I thought we had something. :(

Jokes aside, this is one of the good ones around here and it keeps getting better. Also you can simp any of the ladies, they are all awesome. :giggle:

• Red Heart
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92 and MrBaker

KinkyStyle

Nov 12, 2022
When I played this Erotic VN for the first time, I wasn't immediately enthusiastic about the story, but after the introduction, it immediately captivated me and I have to say it's unfortunately still a very blank slate and I really hope so more people play and write their reviews about it so that the devs also find support and are more motivated to continually expand this project with updates in the future.

Finally, I have to say that the actors were portrayed and staged very well in graphics and animation and the story also seemed very promising to me and so all that's left for me to say is that I can't wait for the dev/s to do more bring updates. Thumbs up

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBaker
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes