Neio69

May 9, 2023
That's Clarie's(Red haired girl) scene happened during the car drive.I don't know the requirement but Here is what I did "During the first encounter after sparring choose: Let her wash you and find an excuse to touch her ass then during the 2nd encounter while she will be sleeping choose: 1.touch her boobs 2. Expose her boobs 3. Let her continue 4. Release your Kraken(JK) 5. push it deeper" ( the options are similar to what I wrote not exact )

Neio69

May 9, 2023
I think I am missing the 4th gallery scene, what did I miss in the game? :unsure:
After saving that uncle looking girl with 9 years old brain. You will visit their home in episode " Be a selfish asshole to Catalin(a) aka the waitress chosse : 1. ask for a reward 2.Do as she says 3. ask for more"

Oct 10, 2022
Well this is real dedication, dude created an account to ask the dev a way to sex with a creature looks worse than the infected. Even if he is a troll, looks too much effort to me. :sick:

Neio69

May 9, 2023
Does the Point System work in her case? Like if u want to impress Francisca you have to make her Laugh By mocking the Guard in the Restaurant scene, Catalina is like Want some help but never asks a Guy to help her, and In that case if u mock Officer Catalina points will be deducted, So in that case We should avoid Mocking or not? :unsure:
I did mock him "Good boy" and still got the scene. I think that choice doesn't matter since we need to be selfish anyway to get her scene. Mabe it will if Devs decided to make a love or curroption path for her. I am on Frans path as well. Just joke and flirt with her then accept her offer to go to her home

Reactions: Krysis_here

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
He still has few supporters compared to other projects that have less content and lower quality. I really feel that this developer wants to create a game, instead of being like those developers who just milk their patrons without making an effort to finish a game. I wish he had more support because I genuinely believe he deserves it.
Cheers, dev! Keep up the good work! I will support you forever.
Thanks so much. It gives me tears to know people is enjoying the game that much. Also thanks so much for supporting this project, that support will help this project a immensely.

Ptroll

Jan 22, 2021
Interesting story, even if the choices often concern the LI. On the other hand, it's really frustrating to have recycled renderings on a regular basis, it breaks the immersion in the story.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
So, I'm gonna give some feedback if MrBaker is interested.

So, getting the obvious things out of the way first. As others have mentioned, some angles during the sex scenes are pretty pointless, as they don't show the "action". The Catalina sex scene is incredibly underwhelming because the main angle doesn't show anything. The car blowjob too. There was also this Anais scene in the prologue (even if the other angle was pretty good):

1705790864557.png

If you're gonna have angles like these, they need to be complementary, and not half the scene's presentation. Having those among 4-5 angles is fine. But when there's only 1 or 2 angles, they have to be better picked. If you ask me, having many angles is generally a great way to make the most of your scene without having to make a bunch of positions.

The other obvious point is the recycled renders. I personally dont mind it too much, but I can see why people would. It was impossible not to notice, and it gives away a feeling of a rushed product.

Speaking of rushed, I did feel like the story was moving a bit too fast. Characters were at one place, and all the sudden they were at another without a smooth transition. A lot of characters are getting introduced, but not properly developed. The sword girl, for instance, was introduced, the MC spent 2 weeks in a house with her, but they didn't even talk once? I think we can focus on developing the girls who are already there and slow down a bit on new ones.

As for technical problems, besides the car blowjob not popping up in the gallery, I've also seen the wrong name display in the text bubble:

1705792298237.png

I think there were some typos too, but I don't recall where.

That sums up my 2 cents. Not trying to be negative here, I still think this game is very promising, and I've been enjoying it so far. But nothing is perfect, so I'm just pointing out some things I feel could be improved upon. Best of luck dev, looking forward to the next release.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes