Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Okey kinda surprised nobody already posted the Devlog to be fair ... guess another indicator how this game is underappreciated by the community
First off, thanks for posting the Dev log. Personally, I like this game a lot. Heck if the zombie gods decreed that I could only continue playing 10 games on F95, SIB would be one of them.

Generally speaking, most games go through peaks and troughs in community engagement. Excluding games with huge momentum (e.g. BaDIK and a few others), they peak after a release and then gradually decline to a bottom in 3-4 months. Obviously other issues like quality of the game, dev engagement etc. matter more but, all else being equal, ideally, you'd want to hit a new release within that window to keep the momentum and overall subscriber numbers (after smoothing out the step ladder effect), in an upward trend.

[Dev log] We are less than two months away from the release of episode two.
According to the OP, the last update for SIB was in early Jan, which would make it 6-7 months between releases for this game. That's long. This isn't a complaint or a whine, it is what it is and just means this game has a long trough cycle. Kinda like going to a bar at 3:00pm, no ones there but a few old regulars sitting quietly in a corner. :HideThePain:

.... .... ....
[Dev Log] How will the survivors face this creature?
Holy shit Claire, where the fook did we put that Armalite AR-50 sniper rifle??!!? Grab it quick!

hunter-snipe1.jpg
:p:LOL:

Robin53

Aug 15, 2023
First off, thanks for posting the Dev log. Personally, I like this game a lot. Heck if the zombie gods decreed that I could only continue playing 10 games on F95, SIB would be one of them.

Generally speaking, most games go through peaks and troughs in community engagement. Excluding games with huge momentum (e.g. BaDIK and a few others), they peak after a release and then gradually decline to a bottom in 3-4 months. Obviously other issues like quality of the game, dev engagement etc. matter more but, all else being equal, ideally, you'd want to hit a new release within that window to keep the momentum and overall subscriber numbers (after smoothing out the step ladder effect), in an upward trend.

According to the OP, the last update for SIB was in early Jan, which would make it 6-7 months between releases for this game. That's long. This isn't a complaint or a whine, it is what it is and just means this game has a long trough cycle. Kinda like going to a bar at 3:00pm, no ones there but a few old regulars sitting quietly in a corner. :HideThePain:

.... .... ....

Holy shit Claire, where the fook did we put that Armalite AR-50 sniper rifle??!!? Grab it quick!

View attachment 3645889
:p:LOL:
The previous update took 4 months. So it's not due to the time as he used to release updates every 3 or 4 months. It's more because the game had a bad launch. It seems the dev had no idea about how to release a game and released a completely unfinished game which received a lot of backlash due to the broken writing, which he said was just to show his art. He reworked the game after the release of episode 1, the version people love as it's just perfect, followed by the amazing episode two but many people still remember the bad taste of that initial release including me.

Also, at the beginning of this update, in some posts, the developer said that he is not doing well economically and he is working full-time in real life and also on this project, so I assume it's matter of time before this project dies.

Last edited:

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021

Hi everyone I hope you are having an amazing week.
This is a scene of Anais I was working on. These takes still need some work, though, but I hope you enjoy them.

And for the Anais lovers, don't worry. Anais will not be off camera as much as she was in the first part of episode two. The episode took more time than I expected, as it has a lot of story I needed to cover.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021

Hi everyone, I hope you are having an amazing weekend.

Her name is Valentina, and you will be seeing a lot of her during episode two, with a personality more grounded than her sister, Emily.

What are your thoughts about her design? Do you like her? Do you not like her? Anything, let me know in the comments.

I hope you also enjoy these previews.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Here ya go another Devlog -->

ep2_bars_b_10.jpg ep2_apacur_a_3.jpg ep2_apacur_a_20.jpg

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

It was a long week of working on the game.
During this time, I have been fully focused on polishing the dialogues and coding. They will be released in a clean and refined state to provide you with the best experience. In the meantime, I have the game rendering the remaining animations, which are more compared to previous releases.

This is mainly because I have learned more efficient ways of animating, especially when it comes to movements such as breasts and glutes. I used to struggle with creating those motions, but now I can confidently say that I have improved in terms of speed and achieving nice animations. Adult animation is one of the most time-consuming aspects to work on.

Furthermore, I am enhancing the dialogues in the adult scenes to make them even more enjoyable, similar to what I did in episode two. I am constantly checking and improving them to ensure they are highly erotic. Additionally, they are designed to be replayable, allowing you to enjoy them in different ways at any time.

Moreover, I am adding a lot of reactive responses, and the paths you take will carry weight depending on you choices and how you dealt with the manhunters.

Did you kill all of them without hesitation? Did you try to intimidate or negotiate with them, minimizing casualties? Or did you attempt to find a means of escape without resorting to violence? All of these choices gradually shape the MC's mindset and behavior.

The images might not be related to this. I was trying to find images that do not spoil too much.

Thank you all so much for your support and patience with this game's development. Your support has been immensely helpful. Once again, thank you! I hope you have a wonderful week ahead.

--------

(now excuse me i have to go back listening to a Babymetal x Electric Callboy song like a real pleb )

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Dammmmm....haven't tried this one yet, but someone who has could you tell me the screenshot attached on this thread are actually in this game??? If they are i'm mind blown by the quality yet still a small size of only 2.3 gigs yet???

Feb 21, 2023
Dammmmm....haven't tried this one yet, but someone who has could you tell me the screenshot attached on this thread are actually in this game??? If they are i'm mind blown by the quality yet still a small size of only 2.3 gigs yet???
Yes, they are in the game. Yes, the graphics quality is absolutely amazing.
The "small" filesize is likely due to the game not having too much content yet and the mysterious often forgotten alien technology called compression. Other games often blow up in size because devs use either bad or no compression at all.
You could check the review section and see what people have to say about the game, because I'm sure the graphics will have been mentioned quite a bunch in there (I know I did). Definitely recommend you give it a try.

Cheers =)

• Red Heart
Reactions: jingyuchua

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Yes, they are in the game. Yes, the graphics quality is absolutely amazing.
The "small" filesize is likely due to the game not having too much content yet and the mysterious often forgotten alien technology called compression. Other games often blow up in size because devs use either bad or no compression at all.
You could check the review section and see what people have to say about the game, because I'm sure the graphics will have been mentioned quite a bunch in there (I know I did). Definitely recommend you give it a try.

Cheers =)
Thanks!! This one is surely added on my list. A post apocalyptic concept with harem and all women are beautiful AF, add in pregnancy, lesbian, threesome. What could i ask for more lmao. Definitely going on my watchlist!:love:

Reactions: MagnusTempestus6
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes