Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Jack needs Serious Fightback from MC, I think that. He is Annoying and Creepy. I would love it if MC would restructure his Face after punching him :CAKE::eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is also the option of having a zombie eat Jack's face, would it be like zombie plastic surgery? :unsure: :LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
There is also the option of having a zombie eat Jack's face, would it be like zombie plastic surgery? :unsure: :LOL:
He himself looks like Brother of Zombie with So much Powder on the Face making him look like Skull White and then Black Marks looks like Walking Skeleton :ROFLMAO: :KEK: ( if the option is provided to feed him to Zombies then I will but first wash off his Makeup :eek::ROFLMAO:)

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
True Emily has the Very Soft look of a 90s Actress with that Curly hair :love:
She comes off Very Sweet Character and I like the way she was touching MC's cheeks and telling him so soft cheeks :LOL:
I figured it out... that face resembles Alicia Silverstone

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Shit. The Abigail and Claire scenes are superb. I haven't been aroused by a VN for so long.
Who knew Abigail has a tight sexy body underneath all her clothes and for someone afraid of betrayal, she's certainly game for everything.
Claire's ass is to die for.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Shit. The Abigail and Claire scenes are superb. I haven't been aroused by a VN for so long.
Who knew Abigail has a tight sexy body underneath all her clothes and for someone afraid of betrayal, she's certainly game for everything.
You're right, especially if you choose romance and little by little touching her body you can do whatever you want to her, I really liked the shower scene where he picks her up and has strong sex with Claire, I like strong women like Claire and Martinez, It would be nice to have a sex scene with Martinez in the next update if he appears, right? :unsure: :love:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Abigail's Scenes were Hot and even in the First Shower Scene MC and Claire's scene She saw MC's Cock and She was Shocked and focused on his Dick from that Day
Claire is Hot I will say Irrespective of her Age, She is Fit and Beautiful with Big Cheeky Butts and Her Scene was Unexpected in the Car scene Where she Intentionally goes for BJ for MC :love: and She did it Twice lol in Back teammates and Cyan are Sleeping they didn't hesitate :ROFLMAO::devilish:

You're right, especially if you choose romance and little by little touching her body you can do whatever you want to her, I really liked the shower scene where he picks her up and has strong sex with Claire, I like strong women like Claire and Martinez, It would be nice to have a sex scene with Martinez in the next update if he appears, right? :unsure: :love:
I love Martinez and Claire, Both girls are Bold and Hot. Martinez is not Easy Prey though it will be tough for MC but will be worth watching :love: as per Claire in the beginning, I felt Her Scenes would be Hard to Unlock but Baker tricked us lol She gave MC a Happy BJ and a Bathroom Sex scene :devilish:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I played this a while ago, last year I believe, and distinctly remember the heavily tattooed curvy intro and the incredibly broken dialog.
I figured the Dev would get a better translator for English (Try Google Translate maybe or another just to cross reference if the phrase comes out as broken English?) or ask for some donated support for the first draft, but here we are having almost every sentence contain cring-worthy phrases and words (she is BUZZY for example)
I would edit it myself if I had the skills to do so since the renders on this project are absolutely brilliant.
The first curvy girl looks magical, not quite my body preference, but her personality shines when it comes to physical entertainment for the MC, its obvious to me that she has some strong feelings for him.
CLEARLY, the Devs background is Graphic Arts, and OH does it show!
They are so good that I suffer through the Frankenstein dialog choices.
I also expected this project to be far more advanced than it currently is in a year, though thankfully I didn't see an abandoned tag, which MANY good projects on here have been lost...like tears...in the rain.
So PLEASE get a dialog editor, use a good translator, and continue producing those updates to keep your fans excited while anticipating the next one!

Edit: I ran a different copy of this apparently, unpacked the 0.10 version, but ONLY had the broken English one and ONLY until the chaos after meeting Zoe.
SO I downloaded a fresh copy, added the walkthrough and BAM it's almost a whole new game...I still prefer the initial intro though...now I am going to miss her big ass when I first start the game lol.

Last edited:

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
the girl on the couch is anise what ? the game suggest friend but idk what should it be like in incest games it doesnt suggest the real relation .

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
the girl on the couch is anise what ? the game suggest friend but idk what should it be like in incest games it doesnt suggest the real relation .
Yes the Girl in the Couch is Anais, She is more than Friend close to girlfriend can say as she met MC during the Zombie breakout, both spend more time together, it all depends on the points and option how the relationship goes :)(y)

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
Yes the Girl in the Couch is Anais, She is more than Friend close to girlfriend can say as she met MC during the Zombie breakout, both spend more time together, it all depends on the points and option how the relationship goes :)(y)
There is misunderstanding , ya i know Anais story but iam talking about this girl here and the game asked me to identify her relation to Anais . i think she is zoey but iam not sure yet cz i stopped here until i know what relation is . 1708956397995.png

Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
There is misunderstanding , ya i know Anais story but iam talking about this girl here and the game asked me to identify her relation to Anais . i think she is zoey but iam not sure yet cz i stopped here until i know what relation is . View attachment 3387810
Ahh I got you, Zoey, By default it comes as a Friend, You can change her Whatever you like her Anais relationship
There not any scene with her sadly as of now, Only the Part MC imagines her Butt shaking while Fucking Anais :)

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for the game
You can all thank Defenestrator.for.traitor that requested I work on it and seemed real sad when I couldn't commit to it.
I cannot bear to disappoint a fan so here it is :geek:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

Oct 10, 2022
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for the game
You can all thank Defenestrator.for.traitor that requested I work on it and seemed real sad when I couldn't commit to it.
I cannot bear to disappoint a fan so here it is :geek:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Senpai noticed me. :giggle:

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes