ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is there still a v18 update floating around. I seem to have 0 to 17 plus the 19 update. The first post seems to have cleaned up and only has full download or 18 into 19 only upgrade. Would be appreciated.

Let me add in an @ace_boogie because you likely have way to many things to track.

Reactions: redle

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017

-----

Anything new on update?
Did u reach the "uboltat" part? because as far as I'm aware that's the end for her, after that she's your fucktoy of sorts... I've been messing with the option to drop something that makes her horny in her beverages in her kitchen and that makes her bate like crazy when she's in her room but no idea if that opens any other paths.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Translated blog post:

Another update on the approach, the volume of it is good, but I was sick so let's get quick, let's go!

Tech.
Now some characters have their own homes with all the main locations, some just added new locations, someone has their own modules. Plus there was a simple simulation of a card game from one of the characters, while this can be cut down a little money, but in general it is more needed for the plot. And it will be used in the future.

Alena Vladimirovna
With it also the beginning of the main branch of events is added, what you already saw before was an alternative way. Now we can behave well and prove that our hero is not just a kid, but a responsible man who keeps his word. Therefore, it is not sweet, events can be held in slightly different ways, expensive and fast, or slower, but cheaper, as is always the choice for the player.

T. Rada
With her added a direct continuation of the events, plus a small extension of the beginning of her branch, to better emphasize the tragedy of all events and the low social responsibility of the characters in this game and of course the hero who is all this troubles :)

Melissa I
recall that this is the boss's wife, our hero continues enjoy your moments while her husband thumps in the shit ...

T. Irina
With her extended events in the viola. and the main branches, in general, the further the game develops, the more characters interact with each other with the help of the GG course, but not always. Sometimes they can cross without a hero.

Mother GG
Clouds gather around this character, well, not only the clouds are not so bad, as always it will depend on your choice. It added events in both branches of the passage.

Julia Petrovna
What you saw before that, it was the beginning of the viola. branches, now it has the main branch of events, we learn a little more about this character and character.

Elsa
Angel continues to receive on the nut, added the expansion of its events in different places, + small reactions.

Lizaveta Andreevna
Lizochka received the continuation of the main branch of her events with the module in addition.

Anastasia
Sultry neighbor and girlfriend of the mother gets the continuation of her events, now we can climb into the neighbor's house and take advantage of her, so far not much ... Schedule and module is attached.

If something is forgotten or missed, then it should be on the bottom in the dry list. Winter Is Coming ...

Below, as always a detailed list:
- Added a continuation and extension of the branch of events with t. Rada
- Added events in the bedroom
- Added events in the bathroom
- Added events in the kitchen
- Added events in the hall
- Added events in the basement
- Added with it events on the job
- Added events on the hut YY
- Added a continuation of the story line with Irina
- Masha
- With her added a system of sticks during training
- Doba extension of events with Elsa
- With her added events on the hut of the GG
- With her added events in the university
- With her fixed invitation to the club
- Added extension main and alto. branches of events with the mother of the GG
- Events with her in the room
were added with her. - Events in the bedroom
were added with her. - Events added in the hall.
- Changed the days of the fuck with Shurik.
- Added the continuation of the event line to Melissa.
- Events of the house
were added with her. at work
- Added the beginning of the main line of events with Julia Petrovna
- It added events in the house of YY
- Added events in the club
- Added the main locations of her house
- Added events in the bathroom
- Added events in the kitchen
- Night club
- Reconfigured meetings of familiar people
- Added continuation of the main line of events with Lizaveta Andreevna
- Added her module
- Added events in the bathtub
- Added events to the simulator
- Added events in the city
- Added a gym in her house
- Changed its schedule when she was at home
- Added a continuation of the event line with Anastasia
- Added her module
- Added the main locations of her house
- In her house added ka Playing game
- With it events are added all over the house
- Added the beginning of the main branch of events with Alena Vladimirovna
- Events with the club have
been added to it. - Events with fitness have
been added to it. - Events added in the university. I

recall: We
burn old saves.

kamas

Nov 12, 2016
Hey Ace I was having a read through the V0.20 change log on his website and apparently the alena route in past versions was actually the alternative one not the main route which was just added in v0.20 . Could you message the people who do the mods for this game to add a cheat to somehow see the new alena content without resetting the game

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hey Ace I was having a read through the V0.20 change log on his website and apparently the alena route in past versions was actually the alternative one not the main route which was just added in v0.20 . Could you message the people who do the mods for this game to add a cheat to somehow see the new alena content without resetting the game
Nobody has the qsp file yet not even me but I'll check it out and see what is possible

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes