Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
As of 0.19 you can release Sasha home and after offering her a new modeling contract (IIRC you need to refuse the first offer(?)) you can resume fucking her in her house - living room and her room.
I'm gonna test this right fucking now!!!! :D:D

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Tomorrow in russian or tomorrow in english? because if it's tomorrow in russian it means 3 weeks from now in English :D
Naw the translators on this site are pretty fast, so usually the same day or the next after the russian version is released, we get english.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Where did you get this info?
He posted on his blog:
At the weekend I do not have time, so the update will be released on Tuesday evening.
On BC, the mailing will be tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
Ang. version of the SOB will be released a little later than the Russian version.
(Google Translate)

delnico12

Aug 17, 2017
you guys already have the 0.19 english version ? bcs i just download it and replaced the Start.sqp but the game still in russian

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
you guys already have the 0.19 english version ? bcs i just download it and replaced the Start.sqp but the game still in russian
0.19 isn't "latest"... Dev is suppossed to release 0.20 in a couple of days. But yeah I added the cheat QSP from the first page and it's in English.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Is there still a v18 update floating around. I seem to have 0 to 17 plus the 19 update. The first post seems to have cleaned up and only has full download or 18 into 19 only upgrade. Would be appreciated.

Let me add in an @ace_boogie because you likely have way to many things to track.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes