dplace

Jun 19, 2017
i have been updating from the v15. but i did notice at night with mom a couple of webm seem to be missing. i have a pic but no webm since those were compressed to improve storage.

any chance i could get these files if they exist?
pic/unique_npc/mom/sleep_watch_up.webm
pic/unique_npc/mom/sleep_watch_up_impudent.webm
.../sleep_touch_boob_pants.webm
.../sleep_touch_ass_pants.webm

not sure if they are just mislabeled in the code since there is different costumes for mom at random and only one is messed up

as im playing masha mom also has mislinked pictures in her conversations.

Aug 13, 2017
Played this game for a few days, really liked it.
Also played a few other QSP games, and what I do like about most of them is that most have a cheat menu, so that one can explore other outcomes/options with relative ease.

Reactions: trau de

oddworld

Jul 28, 2017
The vast majority of the videos don't play for some reason. Some do, some don't. Anybody know how to fix it. When it's time for a video scene, i just get a blank screen where the video should be.

Thanks.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
@ace_boogie

new post from Avenger. Apparently in SOB, if you want specific characters to get more content, its 500 rubles.

Новости такие! СОБ обещал выпустить Эвенджер на этой неделе, а я вчера дослал ему материал новой БК. Оно будет процентов на 40 больше преведущей обновы, так что - все норм! Но главное не это!

Я сажусь за работу над материалом для нового СОБа! Знаю, что есть ребята которые любит донатить на определенных персонажей! ПОЭТОМУ!

Те кто хотят заказать продолжение с конкретным персонажем - пишите на почту Эвенджера, в крайнем случае узнать о заказе персонажа можно на моей почте, но все равно - придется потом писать заказ на почту Эвенджера. (моя почта - likantropsob@mail.ru)
Стоит продолжение с конкретным персонажем - 500 рублей! Это очень помогает - так что заранее спасибо!

Such news! Evendzher this week promised to release SOB, and I have sent in addition him material new BQ yesterday. It will be percent 40 more prevedushchy new thing so - all of norms! But main thing not it!

I sit down at work on material for new SOBA! I know that there are children who likes to donatit on certain characters! THEREFORE!

Those who want to order continuation with the specific character - write on the Evendzhera mail, as a last resort it is possible to learn about the order of the character by my mail, but all the same - it is necessary to write the order for the Evendzhera mail then. (my mail - likantropsob@mail.ru)
There is a continuation with the specific character - 500 rubles! It very much helps - so thanks in advance!

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
Hey guys i need some advice pls....Lets say i do alternative mothers route with shurik..and then i want to switch to mother and sister route...how i do that exactly?? i know about the qsp , but i dont know how to ingame!

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@ace_boogie

new post from Avenger. Apparently in SOB, if you want specific characters to get more content, its 500 rubles.

Новости такие! СОБ обещал выпустить Эвенджер на этой неделе, а я вчера дослал ему материал новой БК. Оно будет процентов на 40 больше преведущей обновы, так что - все норм! Но главное не это!

Я сажусь за работу над материалом для нового СОБа! Знаю, что есть ребята которые любит донатить на определенных персонажей! ПОЭТОМУ!

Те кто хотят заказать продолжение с конкретным персонажем - пишите на почту Эвенджера, в крайнем случае узнать о заказе персонажа можно на моей почте, но все равно - придется потом писать заказ на почту Эвенджера. (моя почта - likantropsob@mail.ru)
Стоит продолжение с конкретным персонажем - 500 рублей! Это очень помогает - так что заранее спасибо!

Such news! Evendzher this week promised to release SOB, and I have sent in addition him material new BQ yesterday. It will be percent 40 more prevedushchy new thing so - all of norms! But main thing not it!

I sit down at work on material for new SOBA! I know that there are children who likes to donatit on certain characters! THEREFORE!

Those who want to order continuation with the specific character - write on the Evendzhera mail, as a last resort it is possible to learn about the order of the character by my mail, but all the same - it is necessary to write the order for the Evendzhera mail then. (my mail - likantropsob@mail.ru)
There is a continuation with the specific character - 500 rubles! It very much helps - so thanks in advance!
I saw that a few days ago. Hopefully avenger release something this weekend.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
new post from Avenger. Apparently in SOB, if you want specific characters to get more content, its 500 rubles
...snip...
It has been that way since he started the "Underground Club" for donations, been on the additional benefits page all along. I think some current in-game characters have been user-requested.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
It has been that way since he started the "Underground Club" for donations, been on the additional benefits page all along. I think some current in-game characters have been user-requested.
Oh, I never knew. I donated to him quite a few times but never knew you could ask for specific content.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
That leads me to my second question. What have you done for her quests/storyline

mnofear147

Jun 7, 2017
That leads me to my second question. What have you done for her quests/storyline
after me and my frin
me and my friend spy on mom and boyfriend she knows we go to complain her and mom told we can peek and the next day I call neighbor and talk about her boyfriend and the next day mom break up with her boyfriend and the next time I check her laptop and I distance for advise her and one night I into mom room with night camera and I cum on her face the next day she anger in the night she looks the door this is all and nothing happened for neighbor sorry for my English is bad

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
after me and my frin

me and my friend spy on mom and boyfriend she knows we go to complain her and mom told we can peek and the next day I call neighbor and talk about her boyfriend and the next day mom break up with her boyfriend and the next time I check her laptop and I distance for advise her and one night I into mom room with night camera and I cum on her face the next day she anger in the night she looks the door this is all and nothing happened for neighbor sorry for my English is bad
That's where you messed up. When you cum on her face wait till after she leaves the house which is 10:00 then check the laptop

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes