mnofear147

Jun 7, 2017
That's where you messed up. When you cum on her face wait till after she leaves the house which is 10:00 then check the laptop
sir if you means check the laptop for see Website about mom and son I did it and help her in kitchen and talk her on Website again after that I don't know what to do

Last edited:

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is it me or at early stages with Aunt Nina (before BJ's with tits) the option to ask for "release" in your room in her house during the early morningw period disappears? it did for me. I can only as for a HJ when she's changing and catch her schlicking at night in her bed.

Edit:
I don't know if I'm doint something wrong, been visiting her for release and catching her for 3 weeks straight and the conversation topic doesn't show at all...

Last edited:

garythegreat

Sep 22, 2017
I have the same problem. Unable to get the game to work in English. I downloaded the .torrent file for the game. And then replaced in the /standalone/ folder the start.qsp file with the start.qsp file in the OP. And then I ran the SOB.exe file but it still runs in Russian. What am I doing wrong?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yes i did i think i download the right one i tried deleting the others and put this one and still in russian
I have the same problem. Unable to get the game to work in English. I downloaded the .torrent file for the game. And then replaced in the /standalone/ folder the start.qsp file with the start.qsp file in the OP. And then I ran the SOB.exe file but it still runs in Russian. What am I doing wrong?
Replace the qsp in the standalone_content/assets folder. Not in standalone_content.

palunglaut

Jul 19, 2017
Hello, 1st timer of this game here, could someone guide me how to earn money the honest way? I'm using the cheat qsp and it's ez money, but i wanna explore the game.

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Look at your laptop to find jobs, then go to center as all of them are there.
Remember to be in the opening hours, and the option to work will show out.

Hard way, until you can photoshoot for Antonina.

Gaining enough money to buy all is necessary to buy is a pain in this game without cheating..

delnico12

Aug 17, 2017
I have the same problem , just download the game and replaces the QSP file in the assets/standalone_contents folder but the game still in Russian , someone know how to fix this ? Thanks :)

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes