kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
after I updated to .20, my save slot is showing empty. Please Help.
Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator

Check Date modified, you can try to copy over old saves into the newest one (need to make a new save in order for a new folder to be generated) but it will likely be full of bugs if it works. Just start over.

Reactions: Hitman

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
And for all those people asking what new content is there, there is a changelog in the OP and being as this version has just been released here we know as much as you do.
The problem is that it is not really clear on what new content is in the case of the mom or the aunt.

Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator

Check Date modified, you can try to copy over old saves into the newest one (need to make a new save in order for a new folder to be generated) but it will likely be full of bugs if it works. Just start over.
It worked. Thanks a lot!

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
For mom, the changelog simply says:
- Expanded the main and the alternative routes with MC's mother
- Added events in the living room, bedroom, hall
For the aunt, it's the same:
- Added events in the living room, bedroom, cellar, kitchen, work, bathroom, MC's apartment.

Reactions: Takemura

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Do you guys know something about Anastasia (kendra lust)? Is the author going to implement something about her in the near future?
Well he added some scenes for her in this version. No sex stuff, but the fact that he added anything at all means he's likely laying the foundation and will be implementing stuff for her in the future. Near future, who's to say, but chances are high that she's gettin new scenes eventually.

Reactions: elmejor93

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
If a new version adds new characters, it's obligatory to start a new game so that they are available in the CHARS section?

It's very frustrating to start from the beginning every time a new version of the game is released.:disappointed:
The way the characters screen is coded, yes (unless you jump through many hoops).

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Looked at the new CG and don't think it worth it. Mom gets gang banged, few extra sex scenes with Rada, Elsa and Masha's mom but other scenes are just spying and talking with updated locations. Not much for a 2 month update.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
I just says it cannot read prologue.mp3. Copy any .mp3 there and rename or just make an empty file with the same name.

Chop2008

Jul 6, 2017
Ok I figured it out...The zip files are so big that when one file is done you need to manually extract the next one

TronDeath1977

Apr 24, 2017
Greetings everyone.
It is just me or there is a error when you star Julia Quest.
Here is the error - Using Cheat QSP. Erro - Julia quest starter.jpg

Tanks in advance.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I think there is a bug in the cheat version v5 from Quacker -- under "Chars" when you display Arina it is empty and says that you don't know nothing about this girl...

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
A bug in the Quacker cheat version v5 -- Chars page for Arina empty.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
I think there is a bug in the cheat version v5 from Quacker -- under "Chars" when you display Arina it is empty and says that you don't know nothing about this girl...
If you have not met her yet, it will say that untill you have a convo with her.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes