PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
If you have not met her yet, it will say that untill you have a convo with her.
I have met both Arina (and met her several times in the warehouse) and Anastacia... maybe I will wait for the University to open and then for the "special" tea to check if it will work afterwards...

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
I have met both Arina (and met her several times in the warehouse) and Anastacia... maybe I will wait for the University to open and then for the "special" tea to check if it will work afterwards...
Hmm I know she like's a cup of the special brew and don't forget the nightclub and the "Tablet's" you can buy of Brick.

Reactions: PrEzi

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Thank you for the reply! I'm new to the game and it seems overly difficult to find most of the girls in the game but the walkthrough link helps a ton.

I accepted the modeling job on my laptop but I only have the construction job as an option when going into the city. What am I missing?

Last edited:

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Thank you for the reply! I'm new to the game and it seems overly difficult to find most of the girls in the game but the walkthrough link helps a ton.

I accepted the modeling job on my laptop but I only have the construction job as an option when going into the city. What am I missing?
The modelling job is in the mall, during the weekends at noon. The only other job acquired from the laptop is handing out flyers, which should be in the same place as the construction job, but is done during the afternoon. The modelling job opens up Masha if you didn't pick her during your intro, and Antonina, and Antonina eventually unlocks Marina and Dasha. The flyer job opens up Glory Star, which is where you open up Melissa.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I'm also using that one and I'm having the same problem as TronDeath1977.
Yep.... I also have the problem...

Accessing the house of Julia and pressing on "Call" button -- this is displayed:
Ошибка!Локация: home_juliaСтрока: 177Номер действия: -1Описание: Unknown action!

To me it seems like the translation broke one of the variables...

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Yep.... I also have the problem...

Accessing the house of Julia and pressing on "Call" button -- this is displayed:
Ошибка!Локация: home_juliaСтрока: 177Номер действия: -1Описание: Unknown action!

To me it seems like the translation broke one of the variables...
Yes it does seem like a bug with the mod or game itself, I have not reached that far yet as I am starting a new game.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
can´t start the qsp files i get only broken pic symbol nothing more... any help?
Full instructions are on the OP, check your folder contaning the QSP file and make sure there is only 1 there.

Also check this out

Reactions: bllahbllub

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Attached is the fixed (I hope) version where Julia "Call" button should work. Haven't tested it by myself yet.
This is the Engrish translated Quacker mod v5 version.

Njoy!

Reactions: gameplayer999
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes