KashKa

Dec 20, 2016
A lot of the clips with the quacker mod, particularly with the mom path are empty black. Perhaps the translation messed up some of the code for the object paths.

Reactions: #NomeD

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
A lot of the clips with the quacker mod, particularly with the mom path are empty black. Perhaps the translation messed up some of the code for the object paths.
Yes I have had the same problem with the new events too, not sure if it is the Quacker mod, might try another to test it out.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
I tried with 3 different mods and they end up all doing the same with the new events, so it is a fault with the game and not the mods (I think).

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
...or the machine translation broke some things...
The real and only way to check is to save just before the broken event, and swap the en QSP with the ru QSP and then check if it works fine.
If yes = machine translation broke it. Like the "Call" button when first visiting Julia. Was relatively easy to fix.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So basically the new content is bugged?
I'm using the 0.20 that paz posted. I started a new game. For "Aunt Nina" the story progress stops after you have the talk about sex in her bedroom at night. She doesn't come to your bedroom in the morning after that, and found no way to trigger the new content with her as well.

I started a new game, so its not due to use a old save. I tried to change her behavior and corruption level with an editor to see if that would help trigger anything, but didnt.

My 2nd poker game at the neighbour I got stuck for almost 24h in a pokergame Oo.

I tried to download the fixed and moded 0.20 but then the status of all the npc's was HATE towards me, could easy change that, but still those qsp's wouldn't help in regards of the Aunt Nina story.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
I tried different mods including the russian one and still got a black screen for the new events, as for the "Aunt Nina" storyline I never got that far yet

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I tried different mods including the russian one and still got a black screen for the new events, as for the "Aunt Nina" storyline I never got that far yet
Which event was it? I had a black screen on the mom/sister event, but that was due to missing files in the initial 0.20 release I got my hands on. I downloaded one from SVS that had the missing with the mom/sister, but the difference was just 9mb or so, so think it was only that scene that was missing for my part.

Also long time since you downloaded the full basegame? Didn't avenger update a bunch of images/video files a bit back. Dunno if that affect anything, but.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Which event was it? I had a black screen on the mom/sister event, but that was due to missing files in the initial 0.20 release I got my hands on. I downloaded one from SVS that had the missing with the mom/sister, but the difference was just 9mb or so, so think it was only that scene that was missing for my part.

Also long time since you downloaded the full basegame? Didn't avenger update a bunch of images/video files a bit back. Dunno if that affect anything, but.
It was the mom/sister event and meet the teacher who teaches you english at college (meet her with her husband at shops) and a couple of others I would have to start from beginning again (might jot them down)

I always download the new version not updates.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So this last update is kinda disappointing. Not much content at all.
Well it put down foundation for more to come. I guess keep adding modules when the game get to a certain size can be hard enough. Avoid events crash with each other and so forth . It also added some to older content, but dunno if you see that unless you start a new.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Just finished download again from OP and replaced original QSP with this one CheatMod_20_Eng_Kin_sknf_Quack V5 and everything is working now so far including the black screens o_O, must of been something I done, anyway my apologies to the makers of the mods.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Just finished download again from OP and replaced original QSP with this one CheatMod_20_Eng_Kin_sknf_Quack V5 and everything is working now so far including the black screens o_O, must of been something I done, anyway my apologies to the makers of the mods.
Don't suppose you wanna grind the "aunt nina" storyline and see if you hit the same snag as I did. I wonder if the game/save got bugged for me or it is the game itself.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Don't suppose you wanna grind the "aunt nina" storyline and see if you hit the same snag as I did. I wonder if the game/save got bugged for me or it is the game itself.
I've not quite got that far yet, but if I do hit a snag I will post it here.

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017

I got it from a torrent posted here is that version complete?, it would be impossible to get it from other place because the game is just too big.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes