DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
If anyone ever had problems using the cheat qsp and elsa watching the lesbian movie, I think I found the problem. I posted about it in the Elsa thread.
Very well done! I don't remember how I got around that. Made my head spin trying to track down that one.

Kudos!

jimmy_san

Dec 16, 2017
I downloaded the full version 0.2. When i execute son of a bitch.exe, i get this error. i tried the 3 avaiable .qsp.
solutions?
upload_2017-12-30_1-53-33.png

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Quick question, following the guide to get the MC's mom with shurik, I can't see to buy the Fake ID needed. Last event was the night scene where the MC cums on the mom.

Any help here?

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
Quick question, following the guide to get the MC's mom with shurik, I can't see to buy the Fake ID needed. Last event was the night scene where the MC cums on the mom.

Any help here?
what fake ID?? did you checked her laptop then created a fake account on yours? be more specific, i can help you.

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016

Avenge wrote off in the committees to rezie that the update will be the 30th.

Reactions: Ixiah

buntelcawet

Dec 12, 2017
hello need help here
i have replace the qsp that's in the assets/standalone_contents folder with one of the files that are in the post but its language still in russia.how to fix this thank you

Borax

Jul 14, 2017
hello need help here
i have replace the qsp that's in the assets/standalone_contents folder with one of the files that are in the post but its language still in russia.how to fix this thank you
You have to download or , start.qsp is the base one in russian.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
what fake ID?? did you checked her laptop then created a fake account on yours? be more specific, i can help you.
I'm at this part on the Mom Alt Route.

Then stay in your room (you may go to do something else but avoid to meet your mom) until 10:00 to chat with her again (by fake ID on laptop).
I've waited until 10:00 on every day, checked the laptop multiple times but nothing seems to change. The only convo I can have with Mom is in the morning and its the normal chat ones.

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
I'm at this part on the Mom Alt Route.

I've waited until 10:00 on every day, checked the laptop multiple times but nothing seems to change. The only convo I can have with Mom is in the morning and its the normal chat ones.
go at night after 00:00 with a boner and cum on her face...do this till you succed cumming on her face...then check your laptop after 10:00

Edit: if this doenst work, restart game (sorry), alt mom route have some bugs for me too from time to time, like i cant acces her laptop....

Borax

Jul 14, 2017
i have download start_20_en_fix1 and replace the original but when i start the game still in russian language
The entire game or just the main menu? Because the menu, no matter what qsp you are using, is in russian.
The first option is "new game", the second "load game" and the other are just some information about the game and author.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

Any help here?
That path is rather dissapointing vs the other (normal) path. In regards of content. Only good to explore if you already done the other before imho.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
21 is out wonder what is new? His blog is not saying much, he ran into the patreon nazis as well.

Razi666

Sep 21, 2016
21 is out wonder what is new? His blog is not saying much, he ran into the patreon nazis as well.
Teh.shtuki
added new products in the shopping center will need a hero to his passions :) Also on the card game has grown several new dwellings are apartments and houses with their base locations. And there were cards and modules for some of the characters on this since. part ends and you can move the events to update.

Amin
redhead and playful beast gets its continuation of the events, along with the card module and the hut.

Masha
former classmate is still in business, it expanded old and new events are added.

Elsa and Lena
A development of their events. Blonde will light the way at the same time fixed disk. Now everything works and it is vital for passing.

Arina
Hot brunette lover magic pill is not on the side and gets a continuation of their events at all locations where it lives.

Marina and Dasha
A direct continuation of their events, now in this refreshed no choice and therefore is a direct passage, but about the future at this point will have a choice. So at the moment, then added the most favorable option for the hero :)

Sasha
hero can not just sponsor this budding model, the protagonist has to get her, but do not just have to fork out again.

Vick
also gets its direct continuation of the events, along with the card module and of a residential area, near her: D
As always update briefly described, if he had forgotten at the bottom of the list will be dry.

Below, as always, a detailed list:
- Fixed the event with her mother Mashi
- Changed entry time home to the country Masha
- Fixed a morning event with Masha in her room
- Added a new home in the suburbs (with major locations)
- Now the mother SG wakes him and his sister in the morning to the university if they sleep with three
- Added new items in the shopping center
- Added a continuation branch events with Arina
- with her added to the events in the boss's office
- with her added to the event on the stock
- with her added to the event at the club
- with her added to the event in the bedroom SG
- with her added events during the tea party
- with her added events I am the night
- with her in the hut added events YY
- Added a continuation branch events with Vika
- Added its card
- Added its module
- Added main locations flats where she lived
- with her added to the event in the park
- with her added to events in the bath
- With her added events in the bedroom
- Added a continuation branch events Elsa
- With her added events uni
- with her added events in the sauna
- with her added to the event by the pool
- Fixed passage lesbian branches
- Added a continuation branch events Masha
- with her added events to the gym
- with her added to events in the hut SG
- with her added to the event at the club
- With it ext avleny events in the country
- With her added events during a new workout
- Added a continuation branch events with an amine
- added her card
- Added its module
- Modified and complemented the beginning of its branches
- her apartment Added (with major locations)
- With her added events in the hall
- with her added events in the park
- with her added events during the study
- Added a continuation branch events Sasha
- with her added new dialogs in the module
- with her added events in the bedroom
- with her added to events in the kitchen
- with her added to the event in the hall
- with it added events etc. IU
- Added a continuation branch events with Marina and Dasha
- With these added events in the hall
- they added event in the bedroom