Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Right then, let me stand corrected. The cheat version will (hopefully) come in a few days/
Cheating with NPC relations and such can screw up the game too, as certain stages triggers different things. For a simple cheat such as give yourself money use qsp save editor is a simple solution.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Cheating with NPC relations and such can screw up the game too, as certain stages triggers different things. For a simple cheat such as give yourself money use qsp save editor is a simple solution.
I'm one of those people that like to break things as much as possible, so it doesn't matter all that much.
And for those people that want an easy way of cheating, and you give them the option of a cheat qsp file, or using a save editor, which would they choose?

Reactions: xoxo1001

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'm one of those people that like to break things as much as possible, so it doesn't matter all that much.
And for those people that want an easy way of cheating, and you give them the option of a cheat qsp file, or using a save editor, which would they choose?
Actually, from my own experience and how I screwed up in the past, I would stuck to the save editor. Unless it was some simple cheats , because anything standing related can make you sit there wondering WHY things doesnt want to trigger.
The grind is fkn real in these type of games though :/

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
He says it every time, OLD save will not work
I used a save from a game I started in v0.15 and didn't have a problem in 0.20.
Didn't want to start over for the 30th time.
I guess that the advice to start over is that some content might be blocked because you past a certain state of relationship.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I used a save from a game I started in v0.15 and didn't have a problem in 0.20.
Didn't want to start over for the 30th time.
I guess that the advice to start over is that some content might be blocked because you past a certain state of relationship.
When introducing new items and characters to game, it kinda break your save file. To the extent, you will never get to experience that new content..

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes