andtits

Nov 5, 2017
everytime i start the game this always shows Son of a bitch 2.0/assets/standalone_content\mp3/start.mp3 help pls

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Is there a way to switch to English or does the Torrent contain Russian Version only ?

Borax

Jul 14, 2017
Is there a way to switch to English or does the Torrent contain Russian Version only ?
The .qsp file is the one that changes the language; you just have to download the torrent file, download the desired .qsp (between and ), put it in the standalone content folder and delete the alredy existing .qsp file.

Edit: I suggest you don't download the game now, just wait a couple of days when the new version of the game (.21) will be uploaded.

me3

Dec 31, 2016
Can't play the game for several hours so not had any chance to test the translation.
Only checked that variables seem to be translated correctly and done a quick check for broken locations.
No cheats, no testing, play and pray things aren't too broken :p

me3

Dec 31, 2016
Same translation (and still untested on my end, but noone has reported anything wrong yet) as i posted before but this has a couple of "cheats" added, simple time manipulation, items etc.
Stolen from a previous version i had so i'm not sure who should be credited for adding them in the first place but i'm not trying to take credit for them

notcon

Jul 13, 2017
Can't play the game for several hours so not had any chance to test the .
Only checked that variables seem to be translated correctly and done a quick check for broken locations.
No cheats, no testing, play and pray things aren't too broken :p
Is this the offical translation?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes