korko

May 30, 2017
After i release Sasha new job offer come but sasha not accept it couse low price,her stat r full (submissive and ready for anything).Is that ok or i did somthing wrong?

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
After i release Sasha new job offer come but sasha not accept it couse low price,her stat r full (submissive and ready for anything).Is that ok or i did somthing wrong?
look at her walkthrough, you got to decline that offer and wait for a better one

korko

May 30, 2017
Himm i thnk sasha event broke dasha event.After i release sasha, dasha cannot show my apartman after date conversation.

dace22

Aug 7, 2016
Hey all , I know this is a very noobish question but how do I unlock the university? :) , you are alowed to call me a noob but please help as I love this game :)

PowerZ

Dec 24, 2017
Weird problem, when I select the settings button it takes me to the save, cheat,volume etc...page. Then when I select save I get a location not found russian warning. I also get that russian warning when hitting the green back button. Effectively trapping me on that page. Can't return to main game. Anyone else has this issue, is there a workaround or did I mess something up? Any help would be appreciated.

Reddy.97

Jan 11, 2018
Someone can explain to me how do i translate the game? Which file should i download? Im lost as hell, and i can not play it in Russian bc im not understanding a shit XD

I replaced the QSP file with all the files in the post #1 1 by 1 and trying with each one opening the game it always appeared in russian, tips?

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
if you are using the modded qsp it is already in english (machine-translated, though)... it is only the start screen (because it is a pic) that is russian... as it is explained on the very first side... read the instructions, before you do something... since you have installed the qsp... just click on the right button do go on

Reactions: Reddy.97

Reddy.97

Jan 11, 2018
if you are using the modded qsp it is already in english (machine-translated, though)... it is only the start screen (because it is a pic) that is russian... as it is explained on the very first side... read the instructions, before you do something... since you have installed the qsp... just click on the right button do go on
Oh damn, thanks

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes